wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I love love love this trio! It's my absolute HG and whenever I need to travel I always bring this with me. I love a) how cheap it is and b) how pigmented and buttery soft these eyshadows are. Instead of the eyelid color, I actually use the crease color over my eyelid usually as I have inner double Asian eyelids and crease colors applied the Western way don't usually work on me. I've also found that that the brow bone color is great for highlighting the inner eyes and brightening up my face. My only gripe is the packaging.... but for 3 bucks a piece you can't go wrong!

Mostly wanted to comment because some previous reviewers said the Eyelid color is a dupe for UD Sin or Stila Kitten. It is NOT. I have both, and this color is a bit pinker and far less frosty than kitten. It's a close dupe to the bottom right color from WnW Sand Castle palette- which happens to be my HG. I also love the browbone color, but threw out the middle one- it wasn't terrible, but too warm for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials