Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/29/2017 12:56:00 PM

HOLY SMOKES this eyeshadow trio is literally the bomb!!! Pigmentation is amazing, blends amazing, extremely soft and creamy, not a lot of fallouts as well. Never used the world's tiniest eyeshadow brush that comes with it and I think wet n wild should just ditch the brush entirely but for $3 who am I to complain? I dont use the crease shade often as I prefer to use a matte eyeshadow instead. However, the crease shade used on its own is really nice too though. The eyelid shade is great and the browbone shade is even better. As a whole this trio is great for on the go to fit in your makeup bag or for a day to day basis. Awesome basic must-have eyeshadow shade everyone should have in their collection.

on 6/29/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy Moly... this stuff is so blendable! I really love this stuff. I own so many high end eyeshadows and at first I was hesitant on buying it. But my friend recommended it for me and I thought "Well it's $3 so what's the big deal" AND I FLIPPING LOVE THIS. I really love this. The pigmentation is great. IT BLENDS GREAT. And you know what? The crease and lid shades match luscious and cobbler from the sweet peach palette SO FLIPPING GOOD. They are perfect dupes. Practically the same. I was so happy about this too because I wore those two shades from the sweet peach palette everyday. and everyday, I felt ashamed for wearing only those two shades and using them up... NOT ANYMORE I FEEL GREAT. The packaging is a bit cheap. But, who gives??? It does the job of not letting it getting contaminated. The texture, the pigmentation, and how it blends, is how you would find a high end eyeshadow. AND DAMN... for $3? I feel like i'm dreaming.

on 9/2/2016 7:07:00 PM

I started using this a few years ago when someone said the browbone shade was a dupe for UD venus in the first basics palette. I used that shade everyday for a brow highlight but was running low and some of it cracked. I got this for I think $3 and have used the brow color in Venus' place ever since. It's a nice white/creamy shimmery frosty color. I strictly use it for my browbone, nothing else. And honestly, have never touched the other 2 colors Not sure why, maybe because I have so many other things to use but maybe one day I will try them instead of just tossing when i'm done with the white. I use this almost everyday because it's just a simple no brainer look for work with a matte nude on the lid and light brown in he crease. I use a fluffy brush to pick some up and swipe on, diffuses it a little bit so it's not too intense. Have gotten compliments on it. I think it's worth a try for $3. Will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down the best of the Color Icon permanent line trios. All the others have one unusable color (usually the crease which looks super pretty in the pan and turns out pitch black once applied) but this one has 3 perfect shades that look great together. You can have your eye make up done in 3 minutes with this trio (especially if you use good brushes) and it is one of only two (the other being I'm getting sunburned) that doesn't need any eye primer to show up to full potency. Can't go wrong with this trio, best one out there and better than many high end eyeshadows.

on 5/1/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product only gets 4, because I only use one of the shades (the pink one). I feel as if that one just is better than the other two, and it is literally the BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. No chunks of glitter, just a sheen that is so beautiful, and SUPER pigmented. I use this in the inner corners and on my cupids bow each day. More than gladly buy a whole new one just to get that pink shade again. It's not even super pink, it's just very natural and the best eyeshadow ever.

Maybe I just haven't gotten past the top layer of the other two, but every time I try to use them, they are just so chalky and glittery.

Love, a staple in my makeup bag

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is one of my most used palettes. In fact, I used it almost exclusively for months and I still haven't made a complete dent into any of the shadows. The neutrals are excellent for everyday, not boring matte but not glitter bomb sparkly either. Just the perfect hint of shine, especially on the eyelid shade. I would say that it's a sort of eggshell finish. They're very pigmented and long lasting with primer. The packaging is the standard cheapo Wet n Wild so I'd be careful traveling with it, but the shadows haven't cracked on me yet. Also appreciated the labels on the shades when I was first starting with eyeshadow. Definitely worth picking up.

on 4/3/2016 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This eyeshadow trio is gorgeous!! Lovely for day to day wear. The eyelid shade is absolutely stunning and I actually use that shade as a highlighter on my cheekbones when I want a.really intense highlight. The browbone shade is the least pigmented but I love that about it since some highlights are too shimmery and intense to put on the browbone so this shade is great! The crease shade is also very pretty! Also considering how cheap it is, around $3 Canadian, you can't go wrong! I really recommend trying this out and it doubles up at a highlighter if you like pinky highlights☺☺

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My favourite Wet 'n' Wild trio and actually, my favourite every day palette ever.

I find that these crease a bit too soon for my liking (5 hours) but that's easily remedied with a primer. I like the white NYX one in the little pot.

This is perfect for a light wash of colour and definition on the eye, and completely fool-proof when you're in a rush. I use my fingers - the bottom shade gets smeared all over the eyelid and then I put the darker one up to about where my iris starts, and just above my crease. I never use the top shade on myself. These shadows are so creamy that blending with a clean finger still looks lovely.

The peachy bottom shade is also my HG highlighter when lightly tapped on with a finger (I'm just a hair lighter than NW15). Somehow, although it's very shimmery, the glitter particles are barely perceptible. I've included a very zoomed in, untouched picture because I feel more people need to get on this train! I've used the shadows as highlighters on very dark skin too, with beautiful results. Up to about NC/NW30 you can get away with just the top or bottom shades, but from then on I like to use the darkest shade as a base highlight in varying intensity and add the lighter ones on top. They look too ashy otherwise.

I love this little trio and will continue to buy it for as long as it's being produced. Cheap, great quality, and looks good on literally everybody. This is the epitome of Good Makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Really cheap, and it's my daily trio shadow. I would definitely buy this again if I lose this.

on 3/1/2016 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My only experience with Wet n wild was from years and years back, when I picked up some of their products that happened to be complete misses. I thought that was just the quality of the brand and never really went near them again. That was, until I decided to go cruelty free and saw the brand being mentioned again and again as inexpensive and with a lot of good products. Finally I caved and got this, after hearing it was such a good Mac dupe again and again. I couldn't have been more shocked when I opened this and swatched it. (I think I might even have let out a terribly dramatic gasp!) It's like silk against the pad of your finger, and it swatches beautifully. Now I've only ever used this with a primer (because no eye shadow stays put on my oily lids without it), but it stays on and looks beautiful all day long. I'm usually all for applying eye shadow with brushes, especially as to contaminate the shadows as little as possible. But with this one I find myself wanting to make an exception, simply because of the lovely texture and formula of the shadows. I will definitely buy more of these in the future. Not all their trios are vegan, but this one is!