wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/13/2017 1:21:00 PM

This is a gorgeous staple for EVERYONE's makeup bag. The pigment of these shadows rival high end eyeshadow: the lightest shade is a stunning satin ivory that looks very much like MAC shroom, the middle shade is a warm neutral medium brown and the eyelid is a gorgeous pinky beige that looks like MAC's naked lunch. All 3 shades brighten up eyes without looking overdone. If you add NYX yogurt as a base you can make the shimmer in these shadows stand out for a more glamorous look. The price is incredible, quality impeccable, and they can be worn just about any day. My only complaint, if i had to: is the packaging. It is flimsy and kind of dull. Otherwise...it's whats on the inside that counts isn't it? :P

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Embarrassing as it is, I must admit that I have purchased this at least three times over the last few years. It is wonderful. Neutral, pigmented, goes on fabulously and stays on all day. Just amazing. Superior to many much more expensive eye shadows. WnW shadows are really awesome. I prefer them over many of my luxury brand ones and reach for them again and again. This little trio is great for every day, professional settings, weekend-casual....really polished and neutral with a little bit of shine and all day wear. A winner.

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

on 3/30/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this stuff. Super cheap, buttery, pigmented - all you could wish for from an eyeshadow. I use these daily. I adore the lighter shades, but find I dont use the brown as much as I prefer matte crease colours. The brow bone shade doubles as a FANTASTIC cheek highlight too!

on 1/24/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Stunning. Cheap. Perfect little palette. Better than Mac. Believe it! Wet N Wild is a force to be reckoned with! Don't waste your hard earned money on high end eyeshadow. Buy this!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this trio. I dont have lots of Wet n Wild products because here in Europe they are not easy to find.
Anyway....beautiful colours, they blend well and they are Amazing!! This trio is perfect for everyday use.
Unfortunatly the packaging is crap.. But for the price I cannot really complain

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Super cheap and super pigmented! Love everything about this trio. It's perfect for an everyday natural look and is so small that it can be taken on the go and not take up tons of space in your makeup bag.