Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n wild has great shadows at steal prices.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing eyeshadows and one of the best for drugstore!

on 9/30/2017 11:36:00 AM

I have several palettes and observed that they were not really pigmented . But I changed my brush ( to a fluffy one ) and now the eyeshadows work perfectly. The sheen is beautiful and the Color is unique . Good for every day look and safe enough even for the gym . The three colors give a wide option , I often use one shade only or two shades and they all look so good . Love them and so cheap !

on 10/29/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products I've purchased, repurchased and purchased again. Years ago I started buying WnW eye shadows because of MUA and they are still some of my favorite shadows. This palette is perfect for everyday use. I particularly love the eyelid shade.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received these again as a gift (duplicate) this is my fave wnw trio I put the old one in my bag. Everyone needs a trio like this that’s simple, straightforward & chic. But not to mention cheap. I’m in early retirement due to disability so I don’t have lots of money to spend I really should ditch my high end makeup habit & though I won’t it’s nice to have options like this. $2.79 (I was told how much it costed). The packaging doesn’t do much to protect the product welp whatcha gonna do. #winnng

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is some of the best eyeshadow I own. It's very soft, pigmented, and smooth. I don't wear it often because I don't go for the shimmer as much, but it is the best. If they had a matte version, I would be all over it.

on 8/19/2017 5:24:00 PM

I need more eye shadow like I need a hole in the head, but based on these reviews I went out and bought this little trio. I am impressed with this! Yes, the shades are shimmery but I really like this trio. I can honestly say that I will use all three of these shades, I am one that typically doesn't highlight the browbone but will now. This is perfect for a simple eye shadow look which is suitable for my 40 plus self. I find that I like to use a lighter lid shade and then a darker color in the outer corner which I will blend up into the crease, this is perfect for that. Who knows maybe I will experiment with the browbone shade as a lid shade and see what that does too. I am wanting to grab the I'm Getting Sunburned trio but I think that one has carmine which I need to avoid, but I might grab it anyway who knows. That has a really cool golden copper color that I think I may just have to have.

I give this 5 stars all the way, I am debating on buying another one of the trios and one of the comfort zone palettes now, not to mention considering buying a second one of this in case they are discontinued. For the price these are nice shadows. Well done WNW! Another drugstore gem!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a good trio for a simple, every day, work-friendly look, especially on lighter skin (though of course it would work well on deeper skin tones as well.) If I only had two minutes to do a quick eye look, this is absolutely something I'd reach for. It is nice for traveling as well, since it is so small, but I have the same problem with it that I have had with other WnW trios and palettes since they reformulated/changed to the black packaging: the shadows are very fragile and prone to breaking if they're not handled carefully. I went through two Comfort Zone palettes before I gave up for this very reason, and the eyelid shade in this trio broke, though not completely. I know they are inexpensive, but it is frustrating to keep buying the same product again and again not because I used it up or it expired but because it keeps breaking at the slightest jostle. I took off one lippie for that, because otherwise it is a great staple to have on hand for quick and pretty looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is so great, I use it a lot. Nice flattering shades, pigmented, buttery texture without fallout. A little drugstore gem.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product so much! I got it as a gift and I never really thought of using it because the colors didn't really appeal to me, and i had so many other eyeshadows to play with. I personally don't like this as an eyeshadow at all, but the EYELID SHADE! Oh lord! Its GORGEOUS as a highlighter! Same goes with the browbone shade but the eyelid one is much more intense! Its not glittery so it gives a really beautiful glow! I use it a lot more often than my champagne pop highlighter by becca. I often mix the eyelid shade with some betty lou-manizer from the balm to make the perfect non-glittery super intense highlighter, and mixing it with something a little darker helps the color look better on me (since i'm on the darker side).
TL;DR This eyeshadow trio works amazing as a highlighter. And it's only $3. Thank me later. :)