COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast - Blackfire
Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain:, Iron Oxides, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green, Copper Powder, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet, Zinc Oxide

on 11/4/2012 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this on a whim because I wanted to just use an eyeliner that doesn't irritate my eyes. This eyeliner is a godsend! It never smudges, stays in place all day and is easy to apply and blend. I use this on my waterline and it always lasts. The bonus is that its easy to remove with soap and water. I used to never like Covergirl but I'm soo in love with this eyeliner. I would recommend this to people who don't wanna spend a lot of money on an eyeliner.

on 7/13/2012 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Initially I Loves this liner. The color was in tense and it smudge a little but it didn't bother me, What bothered me was the sharpening, 2 pencils later I decided to give other brand a try. The color is grat the application was a dream but it sharpened not sharp enough then broke, then sharpened then broke. I took extra care making sure it was capped every use and I continued to have the same problem so, I ditched it. Nice try but covergirl always finds a way to disappoint me,

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this pencil. I actually have a backup because I am going through my current pencil quickly. It glides on without any tugging and it lasts for hours. And, it's as black as black can be. I have no problems with this product and it is perfect for me.

on 7/3/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got the liquiline blast eyeliner on clearance in a two package and I LOVE IT. It's creamy, glides on my eyelids and doesn't smudge as much as other eyeliners. I also love the smudger on the end as it helps soften the lines on the lower lids. That being said, what stops this from being a 5 is the sharpening.
For some reason, whenever my pencil breaks, I sharpen it and I either A.)waste most of the pencil trying to sharpen the darn thing or B.) I sharpen it enough and it either breaks or part of the pencil scrapes my eyelid as I drag it across my eyelid. That shouldn't happen but I don't want to waste pencil on sharpening.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I bought this same pencil in purple on clearance at the grocery store and loved it so much that I decided to spend the $6 or $7 on this pencil. When I bought this one at full price, I thought that this was a lot of money for just an eyeliner, but after wasting my money on cheap eyeliners that slide off my lids and disappear, I decided to give this one a chance. Once the line is drawn, it stays on my upper lid all day. However, on my lower lashline, it fades away by the end of the day. I don't like the smudger end of the pencil because it pulls, tugs, and leaves blotches of liner instead of smudging. Overall, this is a nice pencil liner that has good staying power. I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I like this product. It is smooth and blendable but with a little black matte shadow over it, it does not bu0dge, at least on my lid. The only thing I don't like about it is that after about 4 hours, the wing of my liner is gone. But reapplication is easy and they do and they don't boast it as a long lasting product, sot he lasting power is actually impressive. Paired with Buy One Get _____ sale, I would definitely repurchase, but it's nothing to leave my Technakohl for.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I must begin by stating how skeptical I was about this product. I've used Covergirl eyeliners before and was not pleased with them. However, this stuff changed my mind. Its very pigmented and creamy. And its waterproof (plus)!!! You can smudge it, and use it for waterlines. It does not burn them (waterlines) which is good, because I have very sensitive eyes. I really like this stuff. I purposely was looking for a product that was good like Urban Decay's 24/7 in Zero, but wasn't as expensive. I've found my eye pencil!!! I love it and will def purchase again.