100%

price range

Reviews

3.0

8 years ago

love the name haha, and the colour! the stuble shimmer is lovely

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

8 years ago

This was the second color from Catrice I had ever used. It is actually on my toes right now. I LOVE Catrice polishes. They go on super nice & last a long time. This is a drug store item, I believe, so I have received them in swaps. The color is a beautiful grey/ blue. I don't think it is a cream, but that is how it looks like on my toes. A wonderful fall color! I will continue to swap for Catrice polishes! Highly recommend!!! The only thing I dislike is the lid for this. It is kind of large which makes it a little more difficult to use than others, which is why I give it 4/5.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Very nice shade of 'steel' grey with some nice, delicate shimmer. LWF definitely has blue undertones, sometimes it looks more like grey-ish blue than blue-ish grey. Catrice's polishes are cheap, they cost about $3 for 0.3oz. And they have great names, and shades, I'd have all colors from this new color palette :D. Formula of LWF is nice - not too thick, not too watery. Brush is nice in use and cap is handy. London's Weather Forecast is one of my favorites from Catrice. It's unique, I don't have any similar.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

Thank You Catrice for bringing us colours we actually would like to be seen wearing. This grey/blue has amazing coverage and durability (especially when you put on their topcoat).

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesOther

10 years ago

Catrice decided to update their old crappy polishes to new city-chic ones with lots of funky colors to choose from! London's Weather Forecast is a grey-grey nailpolish. No undertones of blue or purple or anything, just grey. Love it! It only needs 1-2 layers for complete coverage, dries quick and remains chip-free for a couple of days. It's a very cheap nailpolish but the packaging doesn't show, it looks like it might aswell be a departmentstore brand or something. Highly recommend these nailpolishes!

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm