Catrice 280 London's Weather Forecast

Catrice 280 London's Weather Forecast
280 London's Weather Forecast

Price: $

Price: $

love the name haha, and the colour! the stuble shimmer is lovely

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This was the second color from Catrice I had ever used. It is actually on my toes right now. I LOVE Catrice polishes. They go on super nice & last a long time. This is a drug store item, I believe, so I have received them in swaps. The color is a beautiful grey/ blue. I don't think it is a cream, but that is how it looks like on my toes. A wonderful fall color! I will continue to swap for Catrice polishes! Highly recommend!!! The only thing I dislike is the lid for this. It is kind of large which makes it a little more difficult to use than others, which is why I give it 4/5.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice shade of 'steel' grey with some nice, delicate shimmer. LWF definitely has blue undertones, sometimes it looks more like grey-ish blue than blue-ish grey.

Catrice's polishes are cheap, they cost about $3 for 0.3oz. And they have great names, and shades, I'd have all colors from this new color palette :D. Formula of LWF is nice - not too thick, not too watery. Brush is nice in use and cap is handy.

London's Weather Forecast is one of my favorites from Catrice. It's unique, I don't have any similar.

on 7/29/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Thank You Catrice for bringing us colours we actually would like to be seen wearing. This grey/blue has amazing coverage and durability (especially when you put on their topcoat).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Catrice decided to update their old crappy polishes to new city-chic ones with lots of funky colors to choose from!
London's Weather Forecast is a grey-grey nailpolish. No undertones of blue or purple or anything, just grey. Love it! It only needs 1-2 layers for complete coverage, dries quick and remains chip-free for a couple of days. It's a very cheap nailpolish but the packaging doesn't show, it looks like it might aswell be a departmentstore brand or something. Highly recommend these nailpolishes!

Popular Polishes