Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Ecotools  6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)
Ecotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush SetEcotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush Set6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)EcoTools eye brush set

on 12/5/2011 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have the travel size version of this, and I LOVE it. For less than what I would have paid for one brush at MAC or Sephora, I picked up every eyeshadow brush I could ever want. The brushes are soft, durable, feel great in my hand, do a great job of applying makeup and they do not shed. In reference to some of the other reviews, I usually do pat on my eyeshadow, so I haven't experienced any problems that may come from trying to sweep it on. I have tried everything from ELF to Sephora Pro, and these brushes are comparable to the Sephora ones. Do yourself a favor and get them!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love these brushes! Very soft, easy to wash, durable and easy to carry around in a small makeup bag. I got these off Ebay for about 8 so a bargain on top of the good quality!

on 11/15/2010 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is my second Ecotools purchase and I am loving this brand.

I got this for about $8.00 on amazon. Steal.

These measure about 4.5 inches; I know some people who ordered this were surprised by the small size. I love the short handles as they give me more control and I travel a lot so the size is ideal.

The breakdown:

1. Smudge brush- good concentration of bristles, helps you add shadow to your liner or smoke it out.

2. Shade brush- Least fav. I found this rather small to shade with so I use it to apply lid color. Better used dry vs. wet.

3. Highlight brush- I love this as a blending brush (you'll find out why in a second) and it worked well in the crease. Not the shape I'd want to apply highlight with.

4. Crease brush- Possibly my favorite. It's a good shape to get into the socket. Some might find this brush exceptionally large but it works well for me.

5. Blending brush- HUGE. I actually use this as a highlight because the shape fits under the brow arch well. I didn't like the effect I got while using it as a blending brush, kind of muddied the colors. Really soft though.

I'm really happy with this set. The quality is remarkable given the price. If you're a brush fiend, you probably don't need these. I recommend these to travelers and those who don't want to splurge to get a nice quality brush set. :)

Popular Makeup Brushes