Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Ecotools  6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)
Ecotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush SetEcotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush Set6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)EcoTools eye brush set

4.3

I've never found a brush soft enough to rub along my waterline, until now (the smudge brush). Hello gorgeous blended liner. Or a small enough lid brush for hooded eyes that is SOFT enough to actually PRESS into your skin without pushing, itching, or pulling too much. Thirdly, the highlight brush is the best blender brush I've found to date. Urban blender ineffective and not soft enough, even though it's soft. The other two are kinda big for my eyes, but that's good for base coloring. The angled one could be used for nose contouring, which I tried, even though I don't contour my nose, but it worked! Good starter kit until you're ready to throw down $$$$$ on professional brushes.

Another brushes hit from Ecotools :) I have a four piece travel set & have had the blush brush , but I gave it away as I didn't like it ..Before writing any reviews about this set , I must tell you first that I live in a country where MU brushes are very rare , usually expensive for their quality and don't exist sometimes ..So buying online is my only option , I bought this set from Amazon and it just fits the bill for me , my most important priority in brushes is blending brushes , I prefer natural hair one but this one even though is synthetic, it does the job nicely ..The brushes are very good priced though of the change rate issue and are very sturdy and good , the only draw is their size, a bit short for most people , not a biggie for me , I have small hands and though they are short , their head is relatively big for most eyes .. Again ; I have big eyes so no problem for me ..The writing on the handle is mixed up , but we all know how a shaderr brush looks like after all , so no need for instructions ..All in all nice purchase for me :)

on 6/23/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has all the eyeshadow brushes I need!!!! They are all such high quality for such a low price. I haven't had any problems with shedding or scratchiness, that often comes with cheaper brushes. EcoTools is becoming a new favorite brand of mine. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Although I love this eye kit, I have to admit I found two of it's brushes useless, and I ended up using most of them for different purposes than the ones written on their handles! I rate it 4/5 lippies because as usual with Ecotools, the brushes do not shed ot lose their shape after years of use, they're soft and dense. They are very high quality!
The biggest brush (labeled for " Blend"-ing) I use sometimes for overall lid coloring (when I use matte eyeshadow the same as my skin color, for example). It's so huge I couldn't find any other purpose for it, so I use it carefully and NOT with unnatural colors. The other bad attempt of an eye brush is the "Crease" brush. It's a hairy angled huge brush that can only work in creases the size of the one that the Corpse Bride has. It's huge! I haven't really used it at all... Can't find a purpose for it. The highlighter brush I use for brightening the area under my eyebrow, but most of the time I just use it to blend eyeshadows, and it does a really good job. Finally, the shading brush and the smudge brush work purposefully, even though I use this last one for coloring my crease sometimes. Hope this helps if you already have this kit! If not, I would recommend finding a set that has shapes that can fit your type of eye shape. :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I needed eyeshadow brushes so I got these, and I love them. The brushes are nice. They get the job done so I will buy them again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

When I began using makeup brushes I didn't know which ones to buy & for $5 I thought these were a great start. I had a similar problem when I began painting on canvass & it wasn't until I tried a few different types that I became aware of my preferences. This set comes very nicely presented. It comes in a roll up pouch & plastic package - ideal as a gift. My favourites are the eye shadow brushes for application & blending yet my most favourite is the eyeliner brush for more precise application such as the crease, eyeliner to both top & bottom lashes & lid colour if I'm not wanting it to overlap to the crease. I havenít given them 5 lippies because there are some brushes I don't like such as the blush brush as I feel it's too big for what I prefer.

on 1/24/2012 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

These are the first brushes I've used (atleast in my adult make up life).

The price is good for what you get (less than AU$8 at Priceline) and easy to find locally.

I'm still learning how to use the brushes. They are soft, but not as soft as I expected - but if I had it my way they would be like butter to my skin!

I like that each brush is labelled on the brush. I like the case and the mirror included (though the mirror is bad quality)

Smudge is a stiff brush, deposits a small amount of concentrated shadow. Shade covers more area with slightly less intensity. I'm not sure how I feel about highlight. The crease covered the right area, however I need to watch some videos on how to apply correctly. Blend worked well, but I had to work a bit to get it to blend fully.

I wouldn't buy again because I'd prefer to try a higher-end brush set after this one.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm in love with these brushes! I just got a huge variety pack from the DS a while ago and I love these. They're good quality, especially for such a good price. They don't shed like most brushes and they're easy to clean, even when I use the brushes for blending my liquid foundation. Definitely would buy these again.

on 9/30/2011 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Very nice soft bristles, animal hair free. Cleans easily...lasts long time.
Comes with nice little pouch that is flexible enough to hold not only the brushes that come with it...but all of my others too :)
Wish I could afford 20 of their brushes right now!

on 9/6/2011 6:40:00 PM

These brushes are wonderfully soft, feel right in my hand, and apply eye shadow & blush like a dream!

Great value. I would recommend one for home and one for travel.

Popular Makeup Brushes