Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Ecotools  6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)
Ecotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush SetEcotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush Set6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)EcoTools eye brush set

4.4

on 7/11/2014 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The brushes hardly pickup any eyeshadow. I have to keep apply same spot again and again, still the result look more fade than I apply same eye shadow with my finger once.

Other pros: They are very cheap and also soft.
I think they might be great for beginners in make up because you can never apply to much. Moreover if you apply the wrong spot, you can barely see the mistake due to the fading effect.

If the brushes pick up more product,i would rate this 4 stars.

on 3/12/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great set for a great price! For those who need brushes that are just starting out, use Ecotools. Don't really have to jump start in the high end brand brushes. That's what I did lol. These brushes are just fine :)

on 12/27/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have two sets of these. I love them. Blend blend blend ! Also, i use the crease brush to contour my nose. Again, i love these brushes

on 8/31/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Very impressed by this drugstore brand. Granted, I'm not claiming to be a brush connoisseur. But I have owned some MAC and other high end brushes before, and I honestly can't tell the difference between the feeling of their brush hairs and Ecotools brush hairs. I love that these are travel sized and can be neatly stored away in the handy pouch provided and thrown in my makeup bag or purse. I wish more companies would come out with travel eye brush kits.

I am a hard-core faithful of the daily cut crease look, so having the right cut of brushes is crucial. Using Inglot's 107R shadow, I use the smudge brush to cut the crease with my darkest color. The shading brush is used for the lid color. The highlight brush is used as for the medium color to deepen the crease further and blend out the cut crease line. Then I use the large blend brush with the lightest, taupey color to blend everything together. The crease brush is sometimes put to use to contour the sides of my nose or highlight smaller areas.

You can literally use these however you want, doesn't have to be according to what they labeled each brush's use.

In terms of softness, I would say these have a medium stiff-soft feeling. They don't feel as wirey as elf's brushes, but maybe not as ultra soft as Japonesque. I haven't used them long enough to see if there is significant fall-out in bristles or if they break after use, but I will update.

on 7/14/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've had this kit for about 6 months now and I utilize every single brush in it! I wish I could have these in full size brushes but I have to admit that the shorter handles are great for more precise e/s application, you can get a lot closer to the mirror without fear of bumping into it and poking your eye out.

They're very soft, great quality, even better than the crown brushes I have and they've not shed yet! They dry very quickly and most of them keep their shape, the only one that hasn't is the angled blending brush and it's only a little splayed (barely noticeable) but I think that might be because I use a lot of pressure (probably more than I should) when I blend out the crease. It still works like new so it's not a big deal, especially at this price! I think I'm going to buy two more of these, one to keep with my other brushes when these are dirty, and another set to take with me when I travel. Absolutely adore the little pouch it comes in but I have a brush roll that I use when I travel, so while I can see someone getting a lot of use of the tiny brush pouch, I don't really need it.

The only thing this is missing is an angled liner brush, but that's forgivable given that not all liners require a brush. Definitely recommend these. [n/m]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love, love, love, LOVE these eye brushes. They are so cute and fun, and work like a charm. They are soft, durable, and apply with ease. They do not shed. I find a use for all of them on my eyes, though not always what they are labeled for. The largest blending brush I use to apply shadow to my lid, and to blend out any harsh lines after I am through applying all the shadow, the crease brush in the crease, the highlighter brush on the brow bone, the shader brush in the corners of my eyes and along the lower lash line, and the smudge brush to either smudge pencil eyeliner or to apply shadow as eyeliner. I absolutely adore the carrying/storage case. It's compact and fits in my purse, and the best part is it has a mirror. These brushes definitely help me get the eye look I am going for day to day. I would be lost without them! Lol.

I really like these brushes. My favorite ones are the blending one, the crease one, and the smudge. It is unbelievable to me how for less than 6 dollars I can have such good brushes. Also, I like that they are eco-friendly.

on 1/23/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I totally love these. I use only three of them to apply concealer, so far. Perfect brushes, cute pkg. I like that I don't have to search all thru my mu bag for them. Great short length also. Best brushes ever!

Popular Makeup Brushes