EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)
Ecotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush SetEcotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush Set6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)EcoTools eye brush set

4.4

on 6/30/2017 3:51:00 AM

Amazing , fantastic just great!
I was thinking about only one shading brush but I was suprised becasue I use them all!!
Soft , great quality, perfect size wonderfull set.
I think they are as good as Sigma and much much better than Mac!
since i have this set i dont use Mac 217 anymore! 217 brush big disappointment.
buy them you will love it!

on 12/4/2015 2:48:00 AM

I find that these brushes do not actually pick up/hold eyeshadow very well... I mainly use Urban Decay's Naked palettes for my eye make up and have been disappointed in the way that my Ecotools brushes seem to only pick up very thin layers at a time. Meaning I have to put on quite a few layers of shadow. They do on the other hand feel so soft, and all the thicker brushes act as great blending brushes.

Ecotools brushes are the worst brushes I've ever used.

They're soft, but they're too soft to properly buff in products.
the eye brushes are too large to properly get a precise application.
all of the brushes ecotools has are too big, too long, and basically too floppy. they need to be more structured to get a better

all of their kits are a waste of money.
the only reason people like these brushes is bc they're easy to access. people are blinded by their softness, but really the softness backfires since it creates a poor application.

elf has great inexpensive brushes, you can get a good value kit of brushes like mac or sigma.

I've never found a brush soft enough to rub along my waterline, until now (the smudge brush). Hello gorgeous blended liner. Or a small enough lid brush for hooded eyes that is SOFT enough to actually PRESS into your skin without pushing, itching, or pulling too much. Thirdly, the highlight brush is the best blender brush I've found to date. Urban blender ineffective and not soft enough, even though it's soft. The other two are kinda big for my eyes, but that's good for base coloring. The angled one could be used for nose contouring, which I tried, even though I don't contour my nose, but it worked! Good starter kit until you're ready to throw down $$$$$ on professional brushes.

Another brushes hit from Ecotools :) I have a four piece travel set & have had the blush brush , but I gave it away as I didn't like it ..Before writing any reviews about this set , I must tell you first that I live in a country where MU brushes are very rare , usually expensive for their quality and don't exist sometimes ..So buying online is my only option , I bought this set from Amazon and it just fits the bill for me , my most important priority in brushes is blending brushes , I prefer natural hair one but this one even though is synthetic, it does the job nicely ..The brushes are very good priced though of the change rate issue and are very sturdy and good , the only draw is their size, a bit short for most people , not a biggie for me , I have small hands and though they are short , their head is relatively big for most eyes .. Again ; I have big eyes so no problem for me ..The writing on the handle is mixed up , but we all know how a shaderr brush looks like after all , so no need for instructions ..All in all nice purchase for me :)

on 7/11/2014 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The brushes hardly pickup any eyeshadow. I have to keep apply same spot again and again, still the result look more fade than I apply same eye shadow with my finger once.

Other pros: They are very cheap and also soft.
I think they might be great for beginners in make up because you can never apply to much. Moreover if you apply the wrong spot, you can barely see the mistake due to the fading effect.

If the brushes pick up more product,i would rate this 4 stars.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Before I got this set, the only eye brushes I had and used were the brushes that came with the UD Naked 1-3 palettes and the Eco tools shadow brush(long handle). I love the shadow brush but the UD blending brushes weren't cutting it! I am in love with the two blending brushes in this set. I use the petite shading brush to apply the crease colors and blend, and then go over and blend more with the angles brush. I don't use the other brushes much, because the large eye brush is a bit large and I prefer the other brush that's not included in this kit for applying shadow. I use one of the double ended brushes to apply black shadow in the crease and pat it on then blend with the two other brushes. These brushes are so soft and worth more than what you pay for!

Ecotools were the brushes i loved before I found real techniques. I love how soft these brushes are - which sometimes makes it hard for me to apply my eyeshadow because the soft bristles doesn't pick up enough eyeshadow. I like that they're easy to travel with because they're half the size of a regular ecotools brush. These brushes are about $18 CDN.

on 8/17/2013 4:03:00 AM

I love the size of these brushes everyone is useable, love the packaging, love the price, doesn't shed, they are descent at blending not WOW but just ok blending job. I have pretty small eyes and not very much lid space and these are tiny enough to let me get a perfect eye look with my shadows! For the price it's a must!! Great travel brushes to get in your purse for touch ups!!

on 6/12/2013 11:17:00 AM

Love these brushes! They are so fluffy, feel great on my lids, and never lose bristles. I love how great of a job they do blending shadows. The case they come in is nice too!

Popular Makeup Brushes