EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

Filtered by skin type : Other
EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)
Ecotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush SetEcotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush Set6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)EcoTools eye brush set

These brushes are well constructed, the bristles are soft and I have never experienced any fallout. I was hoping these brushes would be my all purpose eye brush set, but they seemed to miss the mark for me.
The blending brush is too large for my eyelid, and my eyes are by no means small. it sort of has a point to it which makes it work for a brow bone highlight. It also works for setting the under eye concealer.
The crease brush is also too large and awkwardly shaped for my eyes to use for its intended purpose. I've seen some people use it to contour the nose, but my nose looks weird when I contour it, so I haven't found much use for this brush. I could possibly use it to blend concealer under my eyes, which is something I haven't tried yet but will try in the near future. (Update: it didn't work. too streaky and brush absorbed too much product)
The highlighter brush is what I use to apply color to the crease and what I use to blend everything out.
The shader brush is what I use all over my lid. It's small but it gets the job done...eventually.
And finally, the definer brush is good for applying shadow on the lower lash line. Probably the only brush in the set I actually use for its intended purpose.
All and all, I'm not completely disappointed in the set, but it took me some time to figure out how to get the most use out of them. I know ecotools recently came out with a double ended eye brush set, and I want to try that soon.

on 2/25/2012 2:11:00 PM

This post is for yellow7.... I live in Toronto and just recently saw them at Pharma Plus

Awesome little set! This does an excellent job applying makeup whether pressed or mineral and it's extremely compact. You can add the brush from the BE trybelievelove set in the same package to do either mineral foundation or blush and be covered for a full face in hardly any space. Brushes are nice and soft & it's even good for the planet. HIGHLY recommended.

Edited to add- short handles are very handy for if you have lousy vision and need to get close to the mirror when applying shadow!

Video Reviews & Tutorials