EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

Filtered by age: 36-43
EcoTools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)
Ecotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush SetEcotools BAMBOO 6 Piece Eye Brush Set6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)EcoTools eye brush set

4.4

on 6/30/2017 3:51:00 AM

Amazing , fantastic just great!
I was thinking about only one shading brush but I was suprised becasue I use them all!!
Soft , great quality, perfect size wonderfull set.
I think they are as good as Sigma and much much better than Mac!
since i have this set i dont use Mac 217 anymore! 217 brush big disappointment.
buy them you will love it!

Another brushes hit from Ecotools :) I have a four piece travel set & have had the blush brush , but I gave it away as I didn't like it ..Before writing any reviews about this set , I must tell you first that I live in a country where MU brushes are very rare , usually expensive for their quality and don't exist sometimes ..So buying online is my only option , I bought this set from Amazon and it just fits the bill for me , my most important priority in brushes is blending brushes , I prefer natural hair one but this one even though is synthetic, it does the job nicely ..The brushes are very good priced though of the change rate issue and are very sturdy and good , the only draw is their size, a bit short for most people , not a biggie for me , I have small hands and though they are short , their head is relatively big for most eyes .. Again ; I have big eyes so no problem for me ..The writing on the handle is mixed up , but we all know how a shaderr brush looks like after all , so no need for instructions ..All in all nice purchase for me :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I found these on MUA when I had to toss all of my brushes and eye make up because of an eye infection. I needed a replacement set and do not want to spend a lot of money it. After trying a terrible sephora selection fro twice the price I found these, thanks to MUA. They are very reasonably priced and a very good selection. The bristles are soft, handles sturdy. One lippy off of packaging because the "case" should not count as part of the set!

on 2/4/2013 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Wow! I'm a vegetarian so over the years I've acquired a number of artificial bristles brushes and Ecotools win hands-down!!! I wish I had discovered them earlier. They are so much softer than all the other brushes I've got and the range is impressive. The fact they are Eco-friendly is a bonus :) All pros no cons for me!!!

on 1/10/2012 2:17:00 PM

I found these brushes too small and a bit too soft to be highly effective brushes, but they'll probably be fine for travel where the small size will be a plus. Fortunately, I got them at a deep discount, so I don't feel too bad about buying them but it's unlikely that I'll buy a set like this again.

Popular Makeup Brushes