Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

4.4

on 2/3/2014 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bitterly disappointed with this gel liner. After a month the gel liner dried up. I firmly kept the lid screwed on. So many other reviewers have said the same. A very expensive product for only a month.

on 6/20/2009 8:09:00 PM

I have grown to love this liner. At first, I thought it was nothing special, but it really is a perfect dark brown for me (NC15 with blue-gray eyes). It looks like a rich (but not warm) dark brown, not black or soft black. I can wear this with anything and usually do a strong line with a fine pointed brush. While I sometimes don't want to spend the extra minute putting this stuff on, I am ALWAYS glad I did. Perfect neutral that leaves me room in my stash for black liner, which has its own place.

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. Every previous attempt has been somewhat unsuccessful as I would always accidently draw it on too thick. This would make my eyes appear much smaller, closer together, and deeper set due to my eyelids being hidden behind a thick line. Brown's gel liner allows you to make the thinnest line possible, as close to the lash line as possible, with the smallest effort. I wish I tried it a long time ago.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the greatest liner ever!!! It lasts forever... I ran out a few months ago, but I haven't repurchased yet because it's a little pricey and I don't wear liner very often. This is a great dark brown though, and the staying power is amazing!!

on 4/14/2006 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought the brush and the gel and just cannot apply the gel-its smudges and i keep on wiping it off. For me this just didnt work. I might take a trip to the makeup artist at saks for a tip and if i ever manage to apply this properly i will update.
Update:Allergic to this product-made my eyes VERY ITCHY so chucked it out.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color of this liner seems to accent every e/s on my blue/grey eyes. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way. You do have to apply it with a very fine liner brush. This is starting to replace MAC's Greystone and Embark e/s as my staple liner. I'm so used to using shadow liners that the gel is a nice change. It looks dramatic yet natural and has more staying power. I'm hooked!

The best eyeliner. I bought the brush also, and actually look forward to putting this product on in the morning. Application is fluid, and the color is great for day. I use it at night too, but I'm pale and don't want a dramatic look. Will definitely try this product in another color. Stays put for me most of the day, and I have oily lids.

on 12/18/2005 10:25:00 PM

This is my HG e/l. It is oerfect with every e/s, and it STAYS ON! you just have to let it set for a few seconds and you're done! Definately use this with the Liner BRush that BB sells. It is pricey- but you need to have it for proper application.

on 4/7/2005 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This may be my new HG liner. I love the creamy texture, can be easily smudged or lined finely. The true dark brown color is what I look for in an everyday liner.
The best part, it stays put!

on 1/30/2005 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a terrific medium brown eyeliner! It stays put all day and comes off easily. My first experience with BB Gel Liners was with the color "Cobalt" which seemed to have a completely different consistency to the Sepia ~ the former being much dryer and harder to distribute evenly on the liner brush. I now use Sepia on a daily basis and will definitely purchase again.