Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner
Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

4.4

on 1/19/2016 9:29:00 PM

I use sepia ink for my eyebrows. This stuff is really good but I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade.

on 2/3/2014 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bitterly disappointed with this gel liner. After a month the gel liner dried up. I firmly kept the lid screwed on. So many other reviewers have said the same. A very expensive product for only a month.

on 2/5/2013 7:24:00 PM

Have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it. The colour is perfect for everyday wear. Easy to apply too and dries very quickly and it doesn't budge after that! I use the Ecotools eye liner brush with this as I find the Bobbi Brown mini eye liner brush (comes with the set - Black Ink, Sepia Ink and the brush - at Heathrow airport for GBP29) a little too small for easy application. A little goes a long way and I don't see myself finishing this product anytime soon! I do worry that it will dry out before I finish it though.

on 8/5/2012 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the pot, Sepia Ink looks like it might be too light for my coloring (NC25, black hair and eyes), but it's actually perfect for an everyday liner. The color is a very dark neutral brown without any red tones. It's perfect for everyday lining and it looks great with my coloring. It's the tiniest bit lighter than Espresso Ink, but not different enough that you need both. I have noticed that it fades and smudges a bit at the end of the day, but it still looks good. My pot of Sepia Ink is creamy and smooth so I think it just depends on if you get a fresh pot or an older pot.

on 4/30/2012 3:51:00 PM

This brown is great for hazel eyes. Smooth application and long-wearing. I wear it with Bobbi Brown bone, champagne, and rose gold shadows.

on 1/28/2011 10:04:00 PM

This is an amazing liner in most cases, but it's staying power is about 4 hours before it starts to fade. (Take into consideration that I do have really oily lids). This is perfect for a natural every day look. You can make this as dramatic as you'd like, which is what I love about this product. Thick or thin. I would buy this again.

on 7/24/2010 11:33:00 PM

This is a perfect color for an everyday look. I can use it to fill my brows also. I have hazel eyes, so if I use a black eyeliner for everyday could make my look a little heavy. So this shade is perfect to make my eyes stand out, without looking like a clown during the day (well sometimes
I do a blackest black look at 10:00 am lol). The only bad thing about this: dries out very soon, so I add a little makeup remover, (special for eye area) like just one drop and blen very well. It works for me.
**UPDATE:
A S.A. told me that it dries out quickly if you dip the brush and make a "hole" in the product, so the air in that screw the eye liner. So you have to be VERY CAREFULY and try to "spread" the product in a way that you never make a hole. Sorry for my poor explnation, hope it helps.

on 6/19/2010 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I haven't been much of a fan of brown eyeliner but this color is perfect for everyday. It still defines my eyes but isn't as dramatic as black eyeliner so I can use it everyday for work. Leave the black eyeliner for the weekend!

on 5/17/2010 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of the very few items that I have used consistently over the past 5 years. I like how the ink liners apply. To me, they are much better then pencil liners or eye shadows as liner. This gel ink liner is so easy to use, it applies well, it can be blended. Its perfect. Sepia is a basic brown. Everyone needs a basic brown color. No shimmer in this, its plain matte brown. I like brown liners personally, they are not as harsh as black can be. Highly recommended!

on 4/23/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What can I say, best liner ever!!!

Can create thick/thin liner just by simply changing brush, this is my 5th one!! However, dries out quickly if left unused.