Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

4.6

on 3/25/2014 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Another HG product! It's a great product from bobbi brown, i am not dissapointed at all. It can handle my super-oily lid for almost 5 hours, and that's a new record! So when I'm trying to add Urban Decay's primer potion as my primer, this product is not coming out at all. And I know it's a bit hard to be smudged, but with a little help with my dearly Sigma E20, i am impressed :)

on 2/14/2007 8:09:00 AM

I love BB gel eyeliners as I have several. Sepia is a dark brown non-shimmer eyeliner. It glides on when I apply it with my BB ultra fine eyeliner brush which is great for tight-lining. I think this shade is very flattering on my green eyes and goes with all eyeshadows. It never smudges and the lasting power is incredible.

on 6/23/2006 11:30:00 AM

I love this eyeliner. I have brown eyes and usually avoid brown liners but there's something so cool and crisp about this color that it actually enhances the brownness in my eyes, rather than making me them look muddy. Pair with a taupe or chocolate shimmer or with bone shimmerwash for a really bright, awake look. It gives a crisp or smudgy line, thick or thin, very controllable depending on the brush & technique used. It lasts very well but not infinitely, definitely not thru swimming or shower on me. Fades, doesn't disappear altogether. Also very soft comfortable texture going on - no pulling on those tender eyelids. I love this stuff, alternating with sapphire shimmer every day.

on 1/2/2006 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Yet another rave! I was surprised by how easy this was to apply. And it lasts and lasts! Gorgeous dark brown -- not as warm as I feared from the online swatches. Now I want all the colors! :)

on 12/18/2005 10:25:00 PM

This is my HG e/l. It is oerfect with every e/s, and it STAYS ON! you just have to let it set for a few seconds and you're done! Definately use this with the Liner BRush that BB sells. It is pricey- but you need to have it for proper application.

on 8/27/2005 6:18:00 PM

This was my first purchase in the world of gel-based eyeliners. Sepia is a deep brown color on the pot that just goes on smoothly on my lids and is very true to color. This is perfect to use for the daytime with a thin line and then amp it up for the evening with some smudging. My only complaint with this liner is that it doesn't last long on my super oily lids, even with a primer, or a shadow under or on top of it. It lasts a little longer when I apply English Ideas Liner Last on top, but I just wish I didn't have to use another product to make it last.

on 12/22/2004 7:12:00 PM

This is my HG liner. I have oily lids and I've tried tons of liners. I don't like pencils so I have no problem applying this quickly using a chisel brush and pressing it into my lashline. It is a perfect natural stays-all-day look. I started with this color, but I've expanded to 3 others. I only stray from these when I want a brighter color, and then I have to go to MAC or etailer brands.

on 8/31/2004 1:45:00 AM

MY HG LINER! I love this liner! I am a NC20 and this color goes on without looking too harsh. I use this along w/ the BB ultra fine liner and it does not smudge all day long. This lasts a long time and although on the pricey side, it is definitely worth it. I use this everyday and plan to repurchase.

Love these gel liners. LOVE LOVE, can I stress that enough? Very rarely does liner not run on me and this is one of the few occasions. Sephia is a great everyday basic dark brown liner.

Similar to the old cake liners, but more transparent. Easy to layer for a heavier look. The container is tiny, but you don't use much, so it will last forever. Color is a nice medium brown, suitable for day or evening. I bought the finest sable brush available, and it is perfect.