Revlon Sweet Tart 185

Revlon Sweet Tart 185
Sweet Tart 185Sweet Tart 185

3.7

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a nice colour! really gorgeous! This also has great staying power and they were selling it in my local £1 shop! Bargain ;)

on 12/28/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Sweet Tart is a very Barbie Pink colour that definitely has some blue undertones. It was my first time using a Revlon product but found the application to be smooth and because of the thin brush, I found application easy. The first coat was a little streaky but the second coat made it absolutely stunning, with no streaks whatsoever. I would SO buy this again and again - such a gorgeous colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bubble gum blue-toned pink sheer creme. Very streaky, even after 3 coats. Chips the next day. I expected better as Revlon polishes sell for US $15 in my country. I've had much better luck with Zoya that sells online for only US $12 and is way better.

This is my favorite pink nail polish and one of my most-worn nail polishes of all time. The color is a bright, fun pink that applies very well. Whenever I wear this color it puts me in a good mood : )

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love, love, love! This nail polish!
I have always loved revlon nail polishes and this one did not disappoint.
The colour is cute and shiny and really sticks out.
Just a note to other people who complained it was streaky, you are supposed to put on brighter colours thickly, otherwise there are bound to be streaks.
This product dries quickly and with a top coat can last up to a week, I did not get one chip while wearing this polish.
The price is dirt cheap and the packaging is standard (but does make it difficult to get every last drop).
I highly recommend this nail polish :3

Sweet Tart is a bright creme pink nail polish, borderlining a neon tint. I didn't find this polish streaky at all; with 2 coats, it was completely opaque and the application brush was quite easy to use. I love the colour, I think it really complements the yellow undertones in my skin. Its a really fun colour for the summer time and at such a good price, I would definitely re-purchase!

on 4/4/2012 9:13:00 AM

I also found the polish a little streaky, like the other reviewers, but with some patience the colour is lovely - a fun, pop-art pink that is shiny and bright. I'd buy it again if I ever when through an entire bottle of nearly-neon pink polish.

on 8/26/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I hate these revlon bottles they really need a make over but on to the color, i am a sucker for pinks. I really like this one, its soft, cute, girly, application is great. 100% cute

Update: this is super close to both Wet N Wild Candy-licit us & OPI Elephantastic Pink

on 10/27/2011 11:46:00 AM

Sweet Tart is a bright pink creme nail polish, because its so bright, i suspect there is some neon pigment in the formula ( i said some bc this is not neon... close to it)

Due to the pigment the polish it is steaky. I orginally put on 3 coats, typical for me is 2-3 on top of base coat, but in the morning a decided it needed a 4th coat. Each coat was very thin & not watery so i didnt feel like i was wearing more np then i usualy do.

Over all its a great nail polish for summer, a super fun colour & for the price of $2.99 Canadian i would recommend it in a second. I know there are alot of bright pinks out there, but if you looking for a decent cheap one Sweet Tart has you covered!

on 5/10/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Sweet tart is a creme bright pink nail polish. I put a base coat for this one.you need three coats and then it becomes opaque! Verry pretty for summer! Last long with revlon top coat! Love it!

Popular Polishes