Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel
Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

2.7

Water, Glycerin , Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Oleth-20 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Potassium Sorbate , Potassium Hydroxide , Copper PCA, Arginine HCl, Steareth-20 , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Propylene Glycol , N-Hydroxysuccinimide , Euphrasia Officinalis Extract , Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 5/22/2017 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Received this in an Ole Henriksen set I purchased. I love the scent of this, I know scent isn't exactly a great thing in skincare but this does smell great. Unfortunately it didn't work for me at all, it dries very sticky and made my eye area feel dehydrated. Would not repurchase.

on 5/8/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

As an initial disclaimer, I do not have "bags" under my eyes but I do suffer from dark circles. I'm also in my 20s so the lines under my eyes are not prominent. This gel has been the most effective eye cream/product I have used. I've been using eye creams for the past 2-3 years for preventative purposes and to assist my dark circle issue, I have tried products highly recommended and renowned e.g. pep-start by clinique, and bobbi brown's hydrating eye cream - i did not notice a difference in my eyes when using these apart from them being more hydrated. I then looked to this as i was really intrigued by the ole henriksen range and i do not regret it at all. The gel is quite loose, not a thick gel as i had thought, and very cooling, smells of quite potent cucumber. After 2-3 weeks i noticed that the dark space under my eyes had decreased and the skin under my eyes had become more supple and soft. The slight lines under my eyes over time had also become less visible, overall my face just looked brighter and more awake. On days i don't wear make up i don't need to wear concealer under my eyes because i look a lot brighter due to this gel. Really recommend trying this gel, it's something different from a traditional eye gel and found to be more effective.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Alright, so I'm going to give you a real review.

This product has done wonders for my under eye WRINKLES. I've had wrinkles forming faster these past few years due to constant rubbing from allergies. I normally never use eye creams or gels but this gel worked amazing. I've seen a decrease in the deepness of my under eyes. The gel is sticky BUT there's a video that shows you how to apply it on YouTube and it helps. If you have WRINKLES definitely give it a try. Even if it's a just the sample because a little really goes a long way.

on 9/12/2016 7:21:00 PM

Unfortunately, this did absolutely nothing for me. I have slight bags under my eyes and after a few months of use, this just didn't perform.

I do like the amount they give you - for an eye gel it's definitely a generous amount. It also does feel really good when on the skin, very refreshing. It also have a nice cucumber scent that is potent, but not overpowering.

But, for me, that's all it really was: a cooling cucumber gel. My eyes didn't improve much, if at all. This was really just good for feeling nice on my under eye, nothing else. It's a bummer because I was really hoping this would work.

If you can, get a sample to see if this is something you'd be okay with buying.

on 3/27/2016 6:54:00 AM

This is a "meh" for me. Like the consistency and the slight cooling effect. Just don't see any difference in my under eye region.

on 2/12/2016 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this gel cream with a box set that I bought at Sephora during the 20% off sale. It's meant for night time and it is a blue colored gel texture. I actually don't like it. The gel is too sticky around my eyes so every time I blink, I can feel it stick. I'm uncertain of the hydration aspect of it because I find it too sticky. I only used it a couple of times and then gave it to my boyfriend to use since I didn't want to tolerate the sticky feeling. Although he seems like it now for some reason. I don't find the gel did anything to my eyes either - in terms of wrinkles, hydration, tightening of the skin etc. There is a cucumber scent to the gel but I didn't find it offensive as it does contain cucumbers in it, at least in the ingredient list. Overall, not an eye treatment I'd use for my eyes. Would not purchase.

on 1/12/2016 8:54:00 AM

i have been using this for a month and it's done nothing for me. it is sticky and has a mild cooling sensation when first applied (though i suspect it's from the gel formulation rather than any ingredient in the gel). it doesn't irritate my eyes and the coolness goes away as i work it in to my skin. i have found that the best way to apply this is to swipe and smear a small amount under each eye. the tapping method does not work as it just makes it stickier. but no matter how i tried working it into my skin, it remains tacky long after application and does not fully absorb into my skin. i got this as part of a skincare set, which is the only reason i didn't return this. and the only reason i am using it up is because i hate to waste products when they don't cause a skin reaction. however, i would definitely not repurchase this on its own.

made an account just to leave a review because i've never had such a bad reaction to a product before.

i got a sample of this from sephora and i used it for a week before going to bed, and the first thing i noticed was a burning sensation on my under eyes. i thought, okay, maybe this is just the product working. i never noticed any difference when i woke up, even after a week of usage. the burning/tingling was just unnecessary discomfort.

fast forward a few days. when i was putting on my foundation, i noticed i had a really dry and flaky patch right in my under eye area where i had been applying this. i KNEW it was the gel because i have very strong skin and never react to new products, but this was the only change i made in my skincare/makeup routine. i immediately threw it out and put coconut oil on the patch overnight, and it's fine now. don't waste your money on this garbage.

Tricky to get out of the jar. Sticky feeling on the skin. Did nothing for me. It also look really gross in the morning, so it's obvious that it doesn't go down to my skin. Will not recommend or re-buy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

If you want your eyelids to feel as if they are permanently stuck to your brow bone then this is the eye gel for you!!!!Luckily I received a deluxe size sample of it in a goodie bag from Sephora because to go full-size would be a waste of time. No matter how little one apply's this eye gel it is super sticky and can felt on the lid. I gave it a solid two weeks and saw zero difference in my eye area and the sticky texture of it was super annoying. It may not have worked out for me but I'm not one to stop anyone from trying it. What works for one might not work for another.