Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

2.7

Water, Glycerin , Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Oleth-20 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Potassium Sorbate , Potassium Hydroxide , Copper PCA, Arginine HCl, Steareth-20 , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Propylene Glycol , N-Hydroxysuccinimide , Euphrasia Officinalis Extract , Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 3/27/2016 6:54:00 AM

This is a "meh" for me. Like the consistency and the slight cooling effect. Just don't see any difference in my under eye region.

on 2/12/2016 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this gel cream with a box set that I bought at Sephora during the 20% off sale. It's meant for night time and it is a blue colored gel texture. I actually don't like it. The gel is too sticky around my eyes so every time I blink, I can feel it stick. I'm uncertain of the hydration aspect of it because I find it too sticky. I only used it a couple of times and then gave it to my boyfriend to use since I didn't want to tolerate the sticky feeling. Although he seems like it now for some reason. I don't find the gel did anything to my eyes either - in terms of wrinkles, hydration, tightening of the skin etc. There is a cucumber scent to the gel but I didn't find it offensive as it does contain cucumbers in it, at least in the ingredient list. Overall, not an eye treatment I'd use for my eyes. Would not purchase.

To Read all 72 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/12/2016 8:54:00 AM

i have been using this for a month and it's done nothing for me. it is sticky and has a mild cooling sensation when first applied (though i suspect it's from the gel formulation rather than any ingredient in the gel). it doesn't irritate my eyes and the coolness goes away as i work it in to my skin. i have found that the best way to apply this is to swipe and smear a small amount under each eye. the tapping method does not work as it just makes it stickier. but no matter how i tried working it into my skin, it remains tacky long after application and does not fully absorb into my skin. i got this as part of a skincare set, which is the only reason i didn't return this. and the only reason i am using it up is because i hate to waste products when they don't cause a skin reaction. however, i would definitely not repurchase this on its own.

made an account just to leave a review because i've never had such a bad reaction to a product before.

i got a sample of this from sephora and i used it for a week before going to bed, and the first thing i noticed was a burning sensation on my under eyes. i thought, okay, maybe this is just the product working. i never noticed any difference when i woke up, even after a week of usage. the burning/tingling was just unnecessary discomfort.

fast forward a few days. when i was putting on my foundation, i noticed i had a really dry and flaky patch right in my under eye area where i had been applying this. i KNEW it was the gel because i have very strong skin and never react to new products, but this was the only change i made in my skincare/makeup routine. i immediately threw it out and put coconut oil on the patch overnight, and it's fine now. don't waste your money on this garbage.

Tricky to get out of the jar. Sticky feeling on the skin. Did nothing for me. It also look really gross in the morning, so it's obvious that it doesn't go down to my skin. Will not recommend or re-buy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

If you want your eyelids to feel as if they are permanently stuck to your brow bone then this is the eye gel for you!!!!Luckily I received a deluxe size sample of it in a goodie bag from Sephora because to go full-size would be a waste of time. No matter how little one apply's this eye gel it is super sticky and can felt on the lid. I gave it a solid two weeks and saw zero difference in my eye area and the sticky texture of it was super annoying. It may not have worked out for me but I'm not one to stop anyone from trying it. What works for one might not work for another.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've been trying a lot of eye creams looking for a good one. So far this one is the best out of the three I've tried. It burns the first few uses than I no longer experience the burning after three days. It does decrease puffiness and fine lines so concealor applies without any issues. It's really thick so don't use so much and you'll be fine.

Found this at marshalls. Love how it feels but it doesnt lift a thing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been searching for a cooling eye gel and like the previous review stated, it even stung a bit. I feel like this product is overpriced and there are much better options at the drugstore. I returned this and will not repurchase.

on 10/29/2014 5:19:00 PM

I generally like gel products, especially during warm weather, when they seem to stay on my face longer than creams or lotions. But this product was a disappointment for me.

First of all, it's more of a glop than a gel. Really sticky, and hard to get out of the jar. Then, once on my eyes, it actually stung a little bit. I tried this for four weeks, and it just wasn't for me.