2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I bought one of these because they were on clearance for 2 bucks. I got shade "Sparkling Sand." I wanted to buy another one of these lipsticks but it's a good thing I didn't get more. These have no color payoff. They're very sheer. You only get a sheer shimmery frosty finish. This particular color is basically a frosty white beige. It's very generic. I like it but it doesn't look anything on the lips the way it does in the tube. In the tube it looks like a biege shimmery nude. On the lips it is just clear shimmer. I can layer this with other lip products but I was very disappointed in it.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

I got 5 of these because I'm on a lipstick kick. I like the light pinks & this line delivers. Colors: 1.So Pearly 725- This is basically a white frost. Maybe you could layer this over a color you wanted to lighten because there is no color pay off with this shade. 2.Rose Glimmer 710- Blue toned pale, slightly beige-pink. This shade also produces minimum color pay off. 3. Pearly Pink 720- Very light warm toned pink- This pink shows up & it's pretty on my fair to light, warm toned skin. 4.Luminous Lilac 715- This is a pale mauve with good color pay-off. A very natural purplish shade. 5.Sugared Almond 745- Pale, cool toned nude. There is barely any color payoff with this one, maybe a little more than So Pearly, but it is not orangey, which I detest in nude shades. These are slightly drying & can show lip flaws, but they're not bad considering that it's almost impossible to find these shades at the drug store anymore. Did pale colors become passe? They will work perfectly for what I want them for; to do pale ombre lips w/ ashen taupe & light pink combo. If people are are doing black & red again, I'm doing that again :)

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

I own four of these lipsticks. Luminous Lilac and Pearly Pink are both very shimmery. I use a gloss over them which tones down the shimmer quite a bit. Bronze Beam is a bronzey beige with minimal shimmer. I like it but I own several lipsticks that are very close to that color. The last color, however, is one of my very favorite lipsticks--Champagne Shimmer. I plan on buying a backup of this lipstick I like it so much. It's a sheer color with fine shimmer that somehow seems to darken my natural lip color. I don't know how to describe it. It's one of those lipsticks I like to keep in my purse and can just slap on without even looking in a mirror. Especially good for days when I have a more minimal makeup look. I like the formula of these Sensational Lipsticks. I'm constantly looking to see if there is a great color I may have missed.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

Ive got the 710 Rose Glimmer. I love the lipstick colour as you see it, but its not very pigmented so unfortunately the colour you see on the package wont be the colour of your lips. It is shimmery. It also smells of bubblegum , can be good if you like that smell.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

I have this lipstick in 720 Pearly Pink. It is a really pretty color: a baby pink that is very shimmery but still very highly pigmented. It also as a fragrance of something like baby powder which i like. Overall this is a great lipstick. Will purchase again.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

2.0

9 years ago

Paid about $19NZD for this. On my lips this goes on a really light pearly colour with a hint of peach/pink. It smells delicious too.. I think that's the honey nectar bit. Not so creamy and can look a bit dry after a few hours.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I am a fan of this lipstick for a few reasons: 1. It is light enough for day - I like that it is a sheer wash of colour and lustre - it lets my own lip pigment (very rosy) through so it looks sun kissed. 2. The colours are muted - and easy to layer on top 3. If you are tired of gloss (I am SO glossed out) it is a nice change without going to cream which is much heavier. I own 'Champagne shimmer', 'So Pearly' among others but those two are my favourite. One coat is enough - laying it on too thick makes it look dated!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

9 years ago

i got a baby pink colour first and it was so sheer that you could hardly see it so i thought i would grab a darker colour hoping for more pigmentation so i got a 2nd lipstick but this time in beige omg i think i must of picked up a bad one because this time the texture was so thick that it wouldn't go on my lips without a fight and it's as sticky as hell god never again!!

About reviewer (268 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

2.0

10 years ago

I tried coral gleam and luminous lilac. The other colors were too frosty so I didn't try those. Coral gleam has color and isn't too bright and has shimmer. Luminous lilac is a tricky color because on my hand it looked great, but then when I put it on my lips it looked so frosty and just terrible (not for NC30 skin), nothing like how it looked on my hand. Also, the other shades aren't as pigmented and coral gleam.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Displays get me all excited, so I grabbed one of these off of the display when they first came out at CVS a few months ago. I picked Pearly Pink because I thought maybe it would be a good nude. Yeah, a good nude if you're a corpse. I am already very pale--probably about NC15 in the winter and a bit darker in the summer, with rather pigmented lips. This color just is so unnaturally light on me--in the tube, it looks almost grey! Plus, it's super frosty looking, so it's sort of dated. The formula itself is very nice and moisturizing. I have been using this to lighten up or change the finish on some lip colors, but for the most part it's sitting in my lipstick bin, sad, and unused. If you're heading out to buy these, just keep in mind that they look much, much lighter on than you think that they might.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral