China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

3.4

on 7/17/2018 11:18:00 AM

The colour drew me to buy this but the application is so awful I will never buy China Glaze again! And here in Canada, it cost $8 so it wasn't cheap either. Booooo.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best shade for pedicures. Received many compliments on the colour - even from men! I think the formula isn't as great as it could be - chips easily, but I use it with a white nail polish underneath and Seche Vite top coat which helps extend the life of my pedicure. The brush also isn't ideal - I would prefer a flat brush like Sally Hansen's. Overall I would purchase again because the colour is amazing.

on 5/4/2016 11:53:00 PM

Gorgeous flouro orange colour, but unfortunately the formula is rubbish (as with "Too Yacht to handle"). It applies terribly because of a sticky formula and it chips very soon after.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Real bish of a formula, but looks stupid cute as a pedicure...kind of like that friend you hate to bother with all the time cos she's high maintenance, but is so fun you can't completely ignore.

I honestly would re-buy it, cos it makes me happy (once I forget that it took 3 coats to apply.)

on 6/15/2015 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's the prettiest color but the formula sucks... Too bad!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color! Looks so good with a tan. Two coats and a top coat. It looks dry and streaky but a top coat fixes all that!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color, but chips like crazy! Had cracks running down some finger nails by the second day. Pity because it is such a gorgeous color :( ...

on 8/25/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love the neon vibrancy of this polish. But the formula is God awful! Even when I take all the precautions (nail dehydrator {OPI}, base coat {OPI with capping}, 2 coats {with capping}, and top coat {Seche Vite with capping} my nails chip in one day. After a few hours, my right thumb nail had a crack all the way across. Today, after one shower, there's chips on each nail, and chunks missing from both my thumbs and one index finger. I HATE THE FORMULA!!!!!! I just wish it would wear better. I'm going to try out their gel version of this, but it seems to be more punk than the original polish.

I am surprised that people hate this nail polish because it's such a lovely color.

It dries matte like many other neon polish. I took one star off because it is somewhat streaky but workable. I am willing to make some effort to wear this pretty color.

I just would not buy this polish again just because I want to try other colors as well.
I get compliments when I wear them.

I really wanted to give this a 5 star review but it just doesnt last long so thats dissapointing. I know its a neon so it will need more than one or two coats... this needed 5 coats all together and the next morning I already had 3 chips! For the price you pay thats just ridiculous that it chips that fast but since the color is soooo pretty ... its worth it. I just put on another coat every time a nail chips oh and a top coat is a must!