TiGi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

TiGi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier
Catwalk Curls Rock Curl AmplifierCatwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

3.6

Aqua (Water/Eau), VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-372671, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Panthenol, Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this product sooooo much!!!!! Truly changes the curl game girls!! It's thick so you need to wash your hands throughly after applying

on 6/3/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is pretty good and I would buy it again. It's not my Holy Grail, but it works pretty well. I have hair that will curl if I use the right product, and my hair looks good if I shampoo and keep it short. Without product, I end up with a lot of poof and frizz. This works well and I only use a little of it so it lasts a long time with a small bottle. I'm still looking for the perfect product, but I liked this well enough to try the shampoo and conditioner next.

Since it's pricey, I suggest trying a small bottle first.

To Read all 266 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best curl enhancer I have ever used! It actually gives me rounded curls as opposed to the wiry, straggly, crispy spirals I get with many curl products, and it doesn't make my hair feel slick or greasy (two little pumps are all I need for my shoulder length hair). Even though it isn't cheap, it lasts a long time because I only need a tiny amount each time. I apply it to soaking wet hair and let it air dry (often overnight), then fluff it up once it's set. It seems to hold for two to three days, just needing a little moisture to reactivate.

on 3/30/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i don't understand how anyone would ever rate this low because personally i wouldn't be able to function without this stuff! it's absolutely amazing and tames my otherwise shapeless, poofy mess of hair. at night after my shower i put on more than i need so it becomes crunchy and i sleep with it. my tossing and turning scrunches the crunchiness out and i wake up with amazing defined curls that i wouldn't have otherwise. this product is literally so important to me, without it i'd be hagrid!

on 1/23/2015 1:13:00 PM

Ew. This formula makes my hair feel so greasy its disgusting.
The first half hour i get curls to die for! Then, as this sets in to the hair it gets heavy and sooo greasy i cant even tell you.
Now i have mediums waves/curls and long hair, thin but a lot. I dont know if another kind of hair reacts better or not, but mine needs a proper eash within the hour :(
I really liked the first half hour though...

on 1/15/2015 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Simple, sexy, no fuss hair...Love it! For softly defined, piecey curls that aren't sticky, crunchy, or dry, THIS IS IT! Great for quick and easy gorgeous, natural looking hair. I'm a simple, no fuss hair girl and I have medium/long slightly wavy, super fine and thick Italian hair - loads of it - that looks like magic hit it when I use this! I put a quarter size in damp hair, scrunch it up to bring out the curls, let air dry, and then tousle it and use a bit of hairspray after it dries. Looks even better the next day! I apply at mid-shaft, work it down to ends, then put what's left on my hands near the roots for some more definition. The trick to getting piecey definition is to run your fingers through your hair, not just over the top.

For a couple years I've been looking for a good product to bring out my slight wave....Sally Hershberger Glam Waves was awful and drying, Aveda Curl Cream (can't remember exact name) did nothing...I used to use Sally Hershberger Shagg Spray - the best, but discontinued. Curls Rock smells nice - fresh, not fruity, not overpowering, won't fight with my perfume. It's consistency is pretty thick. I use Fekkai Gloss to finish my look and it's sexy, messy, and clean!

on 1/4/2015 2:35:00 PM

This does nothing for my curls. It leaves a thick, slimy film on my hands that I can't wash off, even with soap.

on 12/27/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Defines my curls. But I have to be careful and not squeeze more than the size of a coin because it dries out my hair. The texture is sticky and gel-like.

on 10/21/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was kinda...terrible. Good thing I got it on sale. Someone mentioned it being like glue...yep. I experimented with this on numerous occasions and it consistently leaves my curls half crunchy, half poufy, über dry feeling to the touch. It leaves my sons curls feeling gross also. I'd prefer plain ol gel over this. Not that great.

on 7/21/2014 3:27:00 PM

Wow, this is my first TiGi product and I am sold. Got it on sale for half price, but knowing how little you have to use, I would purchase at full price. My hair is naturally curly and silver/graying. Bought this product to help w/curl and tone down frizz. It fits the bill perfectly. Really curls my hair well w/o frizz and w/o crunchiness. I would have given 5 stars, but feel it could be a little bit more hydrating. The product is very concentrated. I have shoulder length hair and only use a small pea size blended with a bit of water and it is plenty. The water really emulsifies it and helps w/the distribution throughout the hair. I am very impressed w/this product and will definitely purchase again.

Popular Styling Products