TiGi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

TiGi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier
Catwalk Curls Rock Curl AmplifierCatwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

3.6

Aqua (Water/Eau), VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-372671, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Panthenol, Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.

on 3/29/2017 10:17:00 AM

I have been using Curls Rock Amplifier for about 20 years ...way back since it was in that turquoise blue bottle as stated above. The original formula was wonderful! it had the right amount of hold, slip and I could spray my hair with water and re-style my hair the next day. It would resist humidity and not leave a residue on my hair. They have changed the packaging a few times since. Every time the package changed so did the formula. The most current one is the worst. It now has de-natured alcohol. The only reason I know is because I had the previous bottle at my cottage and I compared ingredients. This new formula is very drying, and very tacky. This new formula is not even close to its predecessor of the one in the turquoise blue bottle. I will no longer purchase.

on 1/28/2017 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have thick naturally curly hair. After reading raving reviews elsewhere about this product, I was excited to try it. I had been using a curl cream that I loved for years but it was discontinued. After going through almost a whole bottle of this stuff, I don't know why people love it so much. It almost always makes my hair very crunchy and then I have to sort of "scrunch" it out. If you don't use enough or miss spots, hair appears very frizzy in those areas. Most places I've seen this product around $20, I don't think that's a very good price for the product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this product sooooo much!!!!! Truly changes the curl game girls!! It's thick so you need to wash your hands throughly after applying

on 6/3/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is pretty good and I would buy it again. It's not my Holy Grail, but it works pretty well. I have hair that will curl if I use the right product, and my hair looks good if I shampoo and keep it short. Without product, I end up with a lot of poof and frizz. This works well and I only use a little of it so it lasts a long time with a small bottle. I'm still looking for the perfect product, but I liked this well enough to try the shampoo and conditioner next.

Since it's pricey, I suggest trying a small bottle first.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best curl enhancer I have ever used! It actually gives me rounded curls as opposed to the wiry, straggly, crispy spirals I get with many curl products, and it doesn't make my hair feel slick or greasy (two little pumps are all I need for my shoulder length hair). Even though it isn't cheap, it lasts a long time because I only need a tiny amount each time. I apply it to soaking wet hair and let it air dry (often overnight), then fluff it up once it's set. It seems to hold for two to three days, just needing a little moisture to reactivate.

on 3/30/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i don't understand how anyone would ever rate this low because personally i wouldn't be able to function without this stuff! it's absolutely amazing and tames my otherwise shapeless, poofy mess of hair. at night after my shower i put on more than i need so it becomes crunchy and i sleep with it. my tossing and turning scrunches the crunchiness out and i wake up with amazing defined curls that i wouldn't have otherwise. this product is literally so important to me, without it i'd be hagrid!

on 1/23/2015 1:13:00 PM

Ew. This formula makes my hair feel so greasy its disgusting.
The first half hour i get curls to die for! Then, as this sets in to the hair it gets heavy and sooo greasy i cant even tell you.
Now i have mediums waves/curls and long hair, thin but a lot. I dont know if another kind of hair reacts better or not, but mine needs a proper eash within the hour :(
I really liked the first half hour though...

on 1/15/2015 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Simple, sexy, no fuss hair...Love it! For softly defined, piecey curls that aren't sticky, crunchy, or dry, THIS IS IT! Great for quick and easy gorgeous, natural looking hair. I'm a simple, no fuss hair girl and I have medium/long slightly wavy, super fine and thick Italian hair - loads of it - that looks like magic hit it when I use this! I put a quarter size in damp hair, scrunch it up to bring out the curls, let air dry, and then tousle it and use a bit of hairspray after it dries. Looks even better the next day! I apply at mid-shaft, work it down to ends, then put what's left on my hands near the roots for some more definition. The trick to getting piecey definition is to run your fingers through your hair, not just over the top.

For a couple years I've been looking for a good product to bring out my slight wave....Sally Hershberger Glam Waves was awful and drying, Aveda Curl Cream (can't remember exact name) did nothing...I used to use Sally Hershberger Shagg Spray - the best, but discontinued. Curls Rock smells nice - fresh, not fruity, not overpowering, won't fight with my perfume. It's consistency is pretty thick. I use Fekkai Gloss to finish my look and it's sexy, messy, and clean!

on 1/4/2015 2:35:00 PM

This does nothing for my curls. It leaves a thick, slimy film on my hands that I can't wash off, even with soap.

on 12/27/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Defines my curls. But I have to be careful and not squeeze more than the size of a coin because it dries out my hair. The texture is sticky and gel-like.

Popular Styling Products