Sephora Collection Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Sephora Collection Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

I freaking love this! I have put it over a gold polish which made the gold pop and look super cool. I got so many compliments. I also put it over a military green color and it look amazing aswell. I am obessed with using this gold glitter polish. It has mirco gold glitter and larger flakes. You can layer it to have a small amount or a large amount.

on 10/21/2010 10:36:00 AM

I do not use glitter polishes or top coats but I had to have this when I saw it on the Sephora SA who was wearing it over "I'm With Brad". There was something about the way light reflects off the tiny little mirrors and micro glitter in this. It doesn't come off as being childish. When you apply it, random bits come out and it looks fabulous. Don't let it scare you when you see it in the bottle....test it and you will see the effect. Looking at the bottle you would also think that it's too gold but it really isn't. You can wear it with silver jewelry. It's beautiful over darkish to dark polishes but I'm also going to try it over fuchsia for when I go to Hawaii just before X-Mas because I think it could work. The only thing I don't like about it is the price....$12.00 CDN is a bit steep.

Only Gold for Me glitter top coat consists of gold hexagonal glitter and microglitter. I love layering it over pretty much anything, and I've used 1/3 of the bottle in the few months I've had it. It did start to get thick, but I used a few drops of thinner and it cleared right up, so that wasn't really an issue for me. I would definitely recommend Only Gold for Me, and I will be buying another bottle when I run out.

Popular Polishes