Sephora Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Sephora  Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Love this colour! Well I guess it's not really a colour, more of a top coat as it is clear but filled with lots of big and small gold flecks. Either way, it looks great overtop of many other polishes. Just one coat is really nice and give your nails a really pretty sparkle, but when I was testing it out I loaded on like 4 coats of the stuff overtop of a light green/olive colour and it looked so cool. Kinda reminded me of a mermaid, it would be a great nail look for a party of special occasion. I'm really looking forward to trying this top coat out with more of my colours underneath! Unless I can find a cheaper version that is exactly the same since I hate spending more than 5 dollars on nail polish, I will buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was so unsure if I should buy this nail polish so I bought it and I love it! It's perfect to wear alone but it looks way better over a solid colored nail polish like a coral or a pink color. It gives a glittery effect. I apply two coats so I can get enough sparkle to my nails. But anyways, I love it!!

Popular Polishes