Sephora Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Sephora  Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

3.5

on 2/23/2013 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

... I refer to this as my pot of gold X'D (in a literal sense as well as metaphorically)

Absolutely adore this as its so pretty with big gold glitters and smaller gold sparkles. Really like the different size of glitter in this.

I find that I like to use this top coat best with dark rich colours like emeralds or reds. It still looks nice and sweet with lighter colours, but it truly shines with more intense colours.

My only complaint is that it's hard to get the bigger glitter chunks out, usually have to specifically fish them out. Also if you're looking for something with dense glitter this won't give you that result. However I like the fact that it isn't overly dense as it's more for complimenting the base colour (hence it's a top coat).
Another thing I did end up having to be careful while fishing out for gold glitter is that you may end up with globs of clear nail polish .... which can result in messes ;;;
Other than that I totally recommend this!

on 2/28/2012 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

love the gold sparkly glitter.. but u will need 3-4 coats if u wand these glitters to be all over your nail !! which is frustrated!! :( if u go with one coat it's goinig to be sparkly but not the way u would've wish for when u see it in the bottle! if I don't fine the same color with better quality I will continua to buy buy this top caot.

Popular Polishes