Sephora Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Sephora  Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

on 7/16/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This polish has resurrected some of my least-used shades. It's packed with micro and hex glitter. On the first coat, you'll probably get 4-6 hexagonal pieces on the nail and light smattering of micro. Usually, I stop there. This look AMAZING over black (like a starry sky), but I also use it over turquoise for a robin's egg look. Removal for any hex glitter is a pain, so use the foil method for less scrubbing and scratching. Usually, I avoid Sephora polishes like the plague, but this one is utterly beautiful, and worth the $10.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Ohhh goodness. I am ashamed to admit it, but I really love this stuff. I am by no means a glitter person. In fact, when I shop at Sephora for anything I'm always sure to tell the saleslady that I do not want any sort of glitter. Yuck. It's tacky right?
But this isn't tacky. Not at all. I layered it over an iridescent black and my nails look like a nightclub, in the best possible way! My nails look exciting, which is a nice change from my usual neutral colors.
As a top coat, it's also ridiculously wonderful. I have a lot of trouble keeping polish on my nails, due to the fact that that I play several instruments and, with 3 roommates, I spend a lot of time doing dishes (no gloves! the horror!). Literally, I have never experienced not having my polish chip after 24 hours, and I've tried a variety of brands. After 3 days, this polish looks as fresh as the day I applied it without a sign of chipping.
I just recently started wearing polish again in an effort to protect my nails as I attempt to grow them for my sister's wedding in six weeks. I've got to say, with this stuff, my nails really feel like they're wearing a shield.

Popular Polishes