Sephora Collection Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Sephora Collection Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

4.3

on 2/23/2013 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

... I refer to this as my pot of gold X'D (in a literal sense as well as metaphorically)

Absolutely adore this as its so pretty with big gold glitters and smaller gold sparkles. Really like the different size of glitter in this.

I find that I like to use this top coat best with dark rich colours like emeralds or reds. It still looks nice and sweet with lighter colours, but it truly shines with more intense colours.

My only complaint is that it's hard to get the bigger glitter chunks out, usually have to specifically fish them out. Also if you're looking for something with dense glitter this won't give you that result. However I like the fact that it isn't overly dense as it's more for complimenting the base colour (hence it's a top coat).
Another thing I did end up having to be careful while fishing out for gold glitter is that you may end up with globs of clear nail polish .... which can result in messes ;;;
Other than that I totally recommend this!

on 6/26/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I only wish Sephora by OPI products had wider brushes... but I love the array of shapes that the glitter comes in. I hope it doesn't dry out fast...!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was so unsure if I should buy this nail polish so I bought it and I love it! It's perfect to wear alone but it looks way better over a solid colored nail polish like a coral or a pink color. It gives a glittery effect. I apply two coats so I can get enough sparkle to my nails. But anyways, I love it!!

on 11/16/2010 12:40:00 PM

I love this top coat! I put on 2-3 layers for an extremely blingy effect over neutral colors! I would repurchase it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This top coat looks like a little too much in the botle, but once you apply it, the glitter scatters beautifully all over your nail, it looks almost like a veil, really gorgeous! This toap coat is excellent to match with your favorite nail polish in warm tones. It is perfect for a party! I love it!

on 6/11/2010 11:27:00 PM

This was my guilty pleasure buy from Sephora. I typically have to talk myself out of buying this kind of glittery polish because I feel like I'm too old for it and can't really wear it to work. However, after testing out I HAD to have it. This polish is a clear top coat packed with both small and large pieces of gold glitter. It looks great on its own or on top of another polish, and it's easy to get the amount of glitter you want with each stroke. The seller for me was that the large glitter pieces look like little jewels. They had another bottle with silver confetti glitter that applied great as well.

Popular Polishes