Sephora Collection Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Sephora Collection Sephora by OPI - Only Gold for Me

4.4

Love this colour! Well I guess it's not really a colour, more of a top coat as it is clear but filled with lots of big and small gold flecks. Either way, it looks great overtop of many other polishes. Just one coat is really nice and give your nails a really pretty sparkle, but when I was testing it out I loaded on like 4 coats of the stuff overtop of a light green/olive colour and it looked so cool. Kinda reminded me of a mermaid, it would be a great nail look for a party of special occasion. I'm really looking forward to trying this top coat out with more of my colours underneath! Unless I can find a cheaper version that is exactly the same since I hate spending more than 5 dollars on nail polish, I will buy this again.

on 6/26/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I only wish Sephora by OPI products had wider brushes... but I love the array of shapes that the glitter comes in. I hope it doesn't dry out fast...!

I use this on my tips for a gold effect for other polishes. It is very pretty, though I wish it distributed the circles more. Sometimes I have to re-dip the brush to pick up more. Aside from that, it's quite nice.

on 11/16/2010 12:40:00 PM

I love this top coat! I put on 2-3 layers for an extremely blingy effect over neutral colors! I would repurchase it!

on 10/21/2010 11:51:00 AM

I bought the Sparkle Me Silver OPI topcoat at Sephora. It was pretty but the glitter was long and sticking out all over the place. So brought back and exchanged it for this which I love. Truthfully, I've only used it as a pedicure. When I went to the beach in September, I put the Only Gold for Me topcoat over a sheer sparkly polish and I could NOT stop staring at my toes the entire vacation. GORGEOUS! And classy; not too much at all. The pedi lasted almost a month, and then it was very easy to just peel off. I'm excited to wear on my fingernails for the holidays!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This top coat looks like a little too much in the botle, but once you apply it, the glitter scatters beautifully all over your nail, it looks almost like a veil, really gorgeous! This toap coat is excellent to match with your favorite nail polish in warm tones. It is perfect for a party! I love it!

on 6/11/2010 11:27:00 PM

This was my guilty pleasure buy from Sephora. I typically have to talk myself out of buying this kind of glittery polish because I feel like I'm too old for it and can't really wear it to work. However, after testing out I HAD to have it. This polish is a clear top coat packed with both small and large pieces of gold glitter. It looks great on its own or on top of another polish, and it's easy to get the amount of glitter you want with each stroke. The seller for me was that the large glitter pieces look like little jewels. They had another bottle with silver confetti glitter that applied great as well.

Popular Polishes