Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
Moistfull Collagen CreamMoistfull Collagen CreamMoistfull Collagen CreamMoistfull Collagen CreamEnter Title

4.1

HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, BETAINE, KAOLIN, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PCA DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL METHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PPG-5-LAURETH-5, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE

on 11/21/2017 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this cream moisturises very well. Its effect lasts long and it isn`t sticky. would definately buy again

on 11/15/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My skin is picky, so very picky. That's why I am shocked at how much I adore this little K-beauty gem. My skin is as dry as an old bone, sensitive/reactive, rosacean, and acne-prone. If you even look at me sideways, my skin turns flaming tomato-red and stays that way for three days. So don't look at me sideways please.

Here's what I love about it:
- Fairly reasonable price ($20 usd for 2.5 oz)
- Widely available
- Makes my skin smooth, glowy and moist
- Doesn't cause rosacea flares, cystic acne, bumps or spots of any kind
- Isn't overly heavy or greasy

What could be better:
- Jar packaging, wha?? That's just gross. Yo, Etude House, put this in an airtight pump-top bottle + I'm yours forever.
- Fragrance. In skincare. Is dumb. And unnecessary. And a potential irritant. My face doesn't need perfume.

I sincerely hope they fix these issues but I recommend it regardless. This one's a keeper for sure and I plan to use it forever and always.

on 11/12/2017 10:41:00 PM

Beware of this terrible product! After a few uses of this cream, I began to develop large cystic acne at multiple places on my face. This was the only new product in my skin care regimen, so I'm absolutely sure this is what caused them. As soon as I stopped using this, the budding ones have subsided. But unfortunately, the large cystic ones have remained and I am still trying different things to get rid of them :-(

Please don't be blinded by reviews below and go for this horrible experience, like me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm well aware that this product is marketed for younger women, however I love it. At 50, this makes my skin look amazing. I've left it to try more "mature" Asian skincare but nothing is as good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had to try this product due to rave reviews.
The cream is a mix of thick and gel, it applies smoothly and smells delicious. The colour is a slightly transparent light orange.
But it is not the most hydrating cream for me. I prefer to use it during the summer, and also when I don't need that much hydration.
And I would call it more of a gel cream/lotion.
It does feel like it would have good Vitamin C benefits.
If I use this product, I need to make sure I use it with a lot of products before and after to maximise the benefits.

on 3/3/2017 6:21:00 AM

i have combination skin. I have some pimples but not breakout. This is very very moistful and gives me bouncy skin. Surprisingly, this is the only cream that does not give me pimple.

on 10/19/2016 8:17:00 AM

Having lived in Asia, it's needless to say I've tried my fair share of Korean and Japanese skin care products, and this skin cream has been the best so far.

I have combination skin (both dry and oily) and have to use a deeply nourishing skin cream. I use Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream before going to bed, and put a little bit on before my make up (just not too much as that will make your face look too shiny) and it works like magic. My whole face feels so soft, and although I have had very, very minor zits from time to time (not sure if they were because of the cream, however), it's a product that I could never go without.

On top of that, it smells absolutely lovely, and the jar of 75 ml/2.53 fl. oz. will last you well over a year.

on 7/27/2016 8:51:00 PM

A white cream with a lovely light scent that disappears quickly. . It is nice to smell the scent in the morning, like fresh-cut flowers. It glides on your skin easily without any stickiness. It does require a bit of extra tug to massage the product for it to be fully absorbed, but it doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. It is slightly less creamy/heavy than Benton Steam Cream, but pretty similar texture. For a non-AB comparison, I’d say it’s not as lightweight as Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, but quite similar. I have dry/dehydrated skin and if I layer enough product, it keeps my skin hydrated most of the spring/summer day from 9:30AM. As it gets close to 3 or 4pm in the office, I start feeling it wear off. I’m not sure how helpful this product will be for my skin during winters though! At least I can put a lot on and not feel like I have a thick layer sitting on my skin. My skin feels slightly softer & smoother.

I actually like this cream, but I am not sure if it’s hydrating enough and if there will be any long-term effects or benefits for my aging skin. At this point in life, I want every product in my regimen to contribute to better looking skin! Time is ticking!

It does contain Cetearyl Alcohol, which is flagged as a possible irritant, but thankfully my skin did not react to it. It also contains dimethicone & silica, which seems to help give it that smooth feel on your face.

Overall, a nice-smelling inexpensive cream and if I got it as a gift, cool! However, I probably won’t repurchase until I’ve tried others.

on 7/9/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am extremely impressed with this product!

I have combination skin. It's quite tricky because I seem to have both extremes on my skin.

I stopped using this product a while back because I wanted to keep experimenting with high end products that had 'more stuff' (i.e. active ingredients) in it.

Recently, I had a bad flare up of acne. I used topical benzyl peroxide and ended up with an entire face which peeled. My skin got really dry. I started getting wrinkles everywhere as my skin was parched. I didn't want to smile, because my face felt like parchment. It actually hurt to move my face. I tried 5-6 different creams. I tried jojoba and rosehip oil. With all the above, I would have to reapply 2-3x within a 12 hour period. My skin continued to feel dry.

I still had this in the back of my cupboard. Funny enough, it's the cheapest product I own.

I used it one time, and realised I didn't have to reapply it. Not once, within a 12 hour period. But when I used it overnight, I woke up with smooth skin again. I looked luminous! I could move my face without it hurting!

Basically, it leaves a slightly tacky residue. It reminds me of Clinique Moisture Surge Extend, but that one is more matte. This product is a bit more creamy. There is a fragrance to this product.

For my oily areas, it actually does a pretty good job of preventing a major grease breakout.

Overall, for a product which doesn't have the same brand power or list of active ingredients, it works a lot better than many high end products. Definitely recommend!!! I have also bought multiple, as I don't want to run out...

on 5/24/2016 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This is a review of the Deep Cream. It is extremely moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It's a 2.2 ounce container that costs less than $20. It also comes with a little scoop that you use to take the product out of the container, which is much more hygienic than dipping your fingers in. This would work best for those with dry skin. It would be too heavy for someone with normal to oily skin and might be a bit much in warm, humid weather. But I absolutely love it and have found my new HG face cream!!

Note that there is a light scent, which I find pleasant, but others might not. There is also no SPF.

Popular Lotions / Creams