Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.1

HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, BETAINE, KAOLIN, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PCA DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL METHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PPG-5-LAURETH-5, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE

on 7/9/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am extremely impressed with this product!

I have combination skin. It's quite tricky because I seem to have both extremes on my skin.

I stopped using this product a while back because I wanted to keep experimenting with high end products that had 'more stuff' (i.e. active ingredients) in it.

Recently, I had a bad flare up of acne. I used topical benzyl peroxide and ended up with an entire face which peeled. My skin got really dry. I started getting wrinkles everywhere as my skin was parched. I didn't want to smile, because my face felt like parchment. It actually hurt to move my face. I tried 5-6 different creams. I tried jojoba and rosehip oil. With all the above, I would have to reapply 2-3x within a 12 hour period. My skin continued to feel dry.

I still had this in the back of my cupboard. Funny enough, it's the cheapest product I own.

I used it one time, and realised I didn't have to reapply it. Not once, within a 12 hour period. But when I used it overnight, I woke up with smooth skin again. I looked luminous! I could move my face without it hurting!

Basically, it leaves a slightly tacky residue. It reminds me of Clinique Moisture Surge Extend, but that one is more matte. This product is a bit more creamy. There is a fragrance to this product.

For my oily areas, it actually does a pretty good job of preventing a major grease breakout.

Overall, for a product which doesn't have the same brand power or list of active ingredients, it works a lot better than many high end products. Definitely recommend!!! I have also bought multiple, as I don't want to run out...

on 5/24/2016 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

This is a review of the Deep Cream. It is extremely moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. It's a 2.2 ounce container that costs less than $20. It also comes with a little scoop that you use to take the product out of the container, which is much more hygienic than dipping your fingers in. This would work best for those with dry skin. It would be too heavy for someone with normal to oily skin and might be a bit much in warm, humid weather. But I absolutely love it and have found my new HG face cream!!

Note that there is a light scent, which I find pleasant, but others might not. There is also no SPF.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/3/2016 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just ordered my second jar! I love how fresh and comfortable this feels on the face. I am really hard to please when it comes to moisturisers, cause my skin gets so hydrated, yet I don't like having something too rich or thick on my face. Etude House's Collagen Moistfull feels sooooo nice on the skin, with its gel-like texture. Biotherm's Aquasource has the same gel-like feel to it, but it doesn't leave my skin as moisturised as EH's Moistfull Collagen Cream. There's no contest - EH is cheaper and offers far better results. I put this EH cream on at night, and my skin feels so refreshed in the morning.

It would have been great to have this as a pump or tube, for reasons of hygiene. Otherwise, I can't find fault in it. Highly, highly recommended!

I wanted to love this but u fortunately it wasn't hydrating enough. This absorbs easily and it's not sticky or filmy, but it doesn't do much to my skin. Hmm... Would recommend this for a teen, or if your skin isn't dry.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I have dry skin and it's very moisturizing. It's more of a gel, like everyone else has said. When it goes on it absorbs quickly, the smell isn't amazing, but it's not noticeably bad to me.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this product a month ago and I just love it!

It's very light on the skin. It doesn't feel sticky, unlike the other moisturizers out there. It's easy to apply and spread. The scent is totally amazing.

My face used to be very oily but after using this moisturizer, my face was less oily.

on 10/13/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is AMAZINGGG! I used to have very dry to dry skin and was looking for a moisturizer that will hydrate my skin without getting it oily. And I came to this product and it worked just like the way i wanted to be. It really hydrate my skin and feels light at the same time. It also made my dry patches gone! Also it smells nice! But now I'm switching to tbs's vitamin e line due to acne problem. Yet I'm still using this cream on my dry days and still works amazing!

on 10/7/2014 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this stuff! My HG facial cream ♥
Comes in a gel form with is quickly absorbed by the skin, when is hot only use this but if outside is windy/cold apply two light coats and another cream to hold moisture. A reasonable price for effectiveness, my skin felt more moist since started using this.
The jar it comes is cute. Quite a dupe for the clinique one for a fraction of the price.

I have been using this product for around a month now and I really love its effect on my skin. I always had an impression that Etude House skincare was for teenagers but I had a lot of good experiences with some of the products I tried, including this moisturizer.

I have very weird skin and it is very hard to find skincare products that are compatible with it. My skin type is both sensitive and combination - oily on my nose and with dry patches on my cheeks and forehead. I am acne prone in my tzone also so I break out on these areas when the product I am using is not compatible with my skin.

I use a serum first before putting on this moisturizer in the evening. It is a bit oily for my tzone but it is fine because I don't really use it in the morning. It is in a gel texture so it's easy to spread and it has a somewhat cooling sensation. The first time I used it I was really blown away because I woke up to smooth and supple skin. It is a very good moisturizer because it helps me with my skin texture and gets rid of my dry patches generally. My makeup also looks a lot better on because it gives my skin a 'bouncy' and youthful look. It is a simple and effective moisturizer that I would really recommend.

on 3/23/2014 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this product is not moisturising enough for my dry/combination skin. i'd call it a gel rather than a cream and i'd think it'll suit a younger skin (teenager - 25 years old max). my bb cream will start flaking after a while if i use this product on its own. however, with an essence, it provides more moisture. there's also quite a strong scent to the product, which fortunately, doesn't linger pass application.

this product isn't terrible, it works great if i want an instant moisture perk me up, but throughout the day, it just makes my skin really dry.