Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer

4.5

Water, Mineral Oil,Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Lanolate, Glyceryl Sterate, Ceteryl Alcohol, Propylene Clycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PEG75, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Jojoba Seed Oil, Corn Starch Modified, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Hydroxpropyl Methycellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

on 9/6/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This nail moisturizer has a chocolate-like fragrance and a thin texture. I find that one application moisturizes my dry nails well, although I like to reapply it.

I give myself a manicure once a week and remove my polish at night. I apply the nail moisturizer and let it work overnight to restore my dry nails.
It doesn't seem to have any strengthening abilities, unfortunately.

on 6/11/2010 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great moisturizer that drastically increases the strength of my nails. I have nails that grow very fast and long but they always break off because they are brittle and dry. First I tried the nail protein by Nailtiques but it made my nails peel. I'm glad I bought this moisturizer also. By using this moisturizer every night before I go to sleep I have been able to grow my nails without breakage. My nails look so good they are often mistaken for acrylics. I am not really into nail polish but I have begun using beauty without cruelty clear polish.

Popular Treatments