Tarte Matte Waterproof Mineral Powder Bronzer

Tarte Matte Waterproof Mineral Powder Bronzer
Tarte Matt Bronzer Park Ave PrincessMatte Waterproof Mineral Powder BronzerMatte Waterproof Mineral Powder Bronzer

4.1

Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polysilicone-11, Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, Capryloyl Glycine, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/7/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Beautiful shade and finish, but not longwearing. I hate touching up, and this needs too much upkeep for me to wear very often. The color works well on my fair skin, and is a very natural tan. There is a slight shimmer, but it’s very fine and barely noticeable. The powder itself feels a little chalky, but it still blends nicely into the skin.

on 7/28/2017 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down my favorite bronzer. It goes on very smooth, cool toned and natural glow, and it lasts forever on its own. If you spray your face with a makeup spray it will last you until you take your makeup off. My HG for the past few years.

on 4/29/2017 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I am using this now to help my face match the rest of my body which is about 2 shades darker. I wear hats and tons of sunscreen on my face, my body gets sunscreen but obviously not enough

I am fair - NW20 and most bronzers don't look good on me. I would say this is for fair - light medium skin tones. Undertones are neutral to perhaps a slight pink beige. No orange

I typically do not like bronzers, and use sparingly if at all. Most look fake on me. They show up as too orange, too red, too muddy, too dark, sparkly, powdery, thick, scented, shiny, packaged in HUGE packaging or boxes that do not slide easily into my make up bag, or worse made in CHINA

I am happy with is one, as it really suits my skin tone and has all the right things that I look for in a product

This is:
1. Sheer enough but does give color that is very natural looking on my current skin tone

2. So easy to apply it blends like a dream doesn't leave patches doesn't start with a dark spot

3. Not powdery, it is light and airy

4. Packing is the bomb. Slimline, compact, easy to toss into your make up bag.

5.. No scent !

6. Goof Proof

7. No glitter no sparkles not a thick drab powder either

8. MADE IN USA .......(packaging is China)

9. Silicone to help blend which suits me just fine others may not like it

APPLICATION
I first dip into the product with a huge large fluffy Real Techniques brush and do the Lisa Eldridge thing, that is pat it on the back of my hand to remove the excess powder. Lisa Eldridge is my favorite make up artist, the only person I now watch as these you-tubers have gone crazy piling on the product to look good on camera and make money.

I start sweeping it on at the temples, then cheeks and jawline and neck and where ever I look a bit too pale. It is fast and simple sort of goof proof. I may try it as an eye shadow as well (I have very sensitive eyes very few shadows work for me)

Here is my routine or barely any make up - make up that is really simple. It looks really natural. On certain days I will add NARS TM but for now:

PRODUCTS
1. TONS of Moisturizer for my uber dry skin
2. Sunscreen
2. Bit of concealer
3. Bronzer as eyeshadow and darken the outer corners with a darker shade
4. Tarte bronzer as face coloring, down neck as well
5. Maybelline dark black mascara (thin wand) has replaced all other HE mascaras
6. Shu Umura eyebrow pencil (the absolute best no dupe exists)
7. Lip gloss (or lippie of choice)

Its a pretty simple day routine for spring / summer as least make up as needed.

I have enough redness in my cheeks to skip the blush

TALC
I see reviews calling this a mineral talc free bronzer. It does have talc as an ingredient

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is so great for contouring! The tone is nicely neutral (no orange), and this blends smoothly and easily. Good color payoff, but not SUPER dark, so it works perfectly with my light/neutral/NC20ish skintone. I apply to the hallows of my cheeks (for contouring), and neck/chest (for bronzing), and this works perfectly, and lasts all day. No breakouts, and I have sensitive, breakout prone skin. Love the cute little compact! Would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I absolutely adore this product. I use it every day and it lasts me well over a year. Warms up my face perfectly and blends in. This is going to be the bronzer I use forever!

My favourite bronzer. Pretty packaging, and a hard working versatile product. This works wonderful as a classic bronzer brushed across cheekbones and forehead, an eyeshadow as a great bridge colour in the crease of your eyelids or a perfect bronze for contouring. I used to use MAC bronzers but found some of them made my skin look slightly dirty, but this Tarte bronzer has a perfect clean glowing finish. Keep it up Tarte!

on 10/1/2014 10:53:00 PM

So I'm reading the reviews which makes me happy about my impulse buy. I have more fake tanning products than I'd like to admit.

I'm 35 & recovering from a crippling adult acne flare up. I was blessed with skin that required no primer, any old foundation, etc. Anyway, before & after my acne episode I have been on a bounty hunter for a decent foundation & other bronzers, etc.

Number two I'm not tanning so I'm freaking pale as crap!

I could NOT find a bronzer powder, cream, anything to lay on my face properly. I'd either have a blotchy mess, streaks you name it...just yuck! Or it just builds up & emphasis the pores I BARELY have.

Anyway, I bought this to add to my recently discovered secret weapon! I intend to use this as a natural dust for some color. Gone are my days of fake bake cake face. I'm just too old & I work from home.

So...anyway after my morning ritual, I mixed Xen tan face & body spray in the palm of my hand with Olay regenerist serum. All I can say is wow! I'm unorthodox in all my makeup application & never follow the rules. I am tip $ trick and always like to invent my own style...

The ingredients in the Xen Tan are as close to healthy as you'll find. I added some to an empty dropper bottle & use about three drops.

I've tried it with moisturizer too and it works. Be sure to blend the two in your hands and apply thoroughly. No tips of the finger. They key is even..wear gloves if you have to. The result is the best I ever had. Even before I broke out & indoor tanning, etc. I'm on day 3 and no breakouts...

I'm writing this on this product as I love the product & wanted to share an additional tip that has worked wonders with or without Tarte....

Don't forget to smudge some primer here & there. I use primer last....sometimes. It's like botox in a tube if applied alone over moisturizer only.

on 10/5/2014 12:46:00 AM

This is phenomenal on so many levels. First of all, I like how it comes in a compact (and also in this year's Tarte palette), so it is much easier to use and less messy that other loose powder bronzers. Secondly, unlike the shimmer bronzer, this looks natural even on us fair girls. Thirdly, as usual, the product lasts forever because it is very pigmented and you only need a touch to get what you need. I apply this with an Ecotools fan brush, which distributes the product very lightly and evenly. Although this is not a cheap bronzer, it is a high quality bronzer and gives a lot of bang for your buck.

on 12/30/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This bronzer looked way to fake and almost shimmery to me, no matter how many times I tried going back to it it just didn't work for me, won't be repurchasing.

on 8/31/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I hate bronzers. On me, they always make my pale face just look dirty, I don't understand the appeal of that look. So with that being said, I got this in my ipsy subscription, I didn't buy it. Like all blushes, contours or bronzers given to me, I make it work as an eye shadow. I love the bronze wash of color this gives as an eye shadow. Yes, it's subtle, but that just makes it an easy go to summer look! This looks amazing when blended out with the sephora sun bleached shadow palette!I think if you are going to use this bronzer as a bronzer understand while there is not glitter in the product it is shimmery. The wear time on my eye lids is incredible, so I would think it would last even longer on the face. I think that this is a beautiful product, but I would only use it as an eye shadow (at about $40 a pop, that's just not practical for one color!). with that being said I will not repurchase this, but I would recommend to someone who is looking for a glowy sun kissed bronzer!