Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser

Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser

3.6

HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, LANOLIN OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, PAPAIN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) LEAF OIL, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ETHYHEXYLGLYCERIN, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) SEED OIL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT EXTRACT, BETA-CAROTENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE.

This cleanser smells SO BAD. I have a 50ml tube I received in a Beauty Box I bought, and I definitely would not purchase this cleanser again. I've used it 4 times, and I have to hold my breath every time I use it. However, it does remove makeup well and I like the packaging. I've not been able to use it regularly because of the smell, so I don't know whether it breaks me out or not. It is a heavy oil based cleansing balm, and I don't really like the texture of it while I'm working it onto my skin. Once it's on the skin it does feel nice and warm, and the massaging technique feels good too (instructions on how to do a face massage came with the product). But the smell..! It ruins the product. I'll probably finish the tube by using it in the evenings when I'm wearing lots of makeup, but I would not recommend this product. Spend your money elsewhere.

on 12/31/2015 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love this product - I've been using it for a year or so, and it really suits my skin. It's expensive, but you only need a small quantity, so it lasts for ages.
It has simply the best designed packaging; I prefer products like this where the product does not get exposed to the air when you use it. The tube is brilliantly designed - you unscrew the top, but don't take it off to squeeze out the product, and on closing it, about 1/3 to 1/2 the product you need comes out, so even if you're really rubbish at remembering to put tops back on stuff, it's hard to avoid with this.
If I have time I put it on and leave for a couple of minutes, and then wash off with a cloth or in the shower.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2015 10:20:00 AM

Love the feel of this cleanser on my skin, especially afterwards. But I just can not stand the smell of it. I love the 'normal' cleanser of Eve Lom, but this to me is a definite no-no. When I use this cleanser (I used a complete tube) I feel like I am cleansing my face on a farm. A cowlike smell to me. Too bad!

on 2/13/2015 7:09:00 PM

Love the cleanser, my acne has cleared up and my skin is balanced and a nice texture. I use it both morning and night and just follow with a couple of drops of rosehip oil. I do however think it is too expensive and the packaging is annoying because more product squeezes out when you close the top. Overall it is worth it though, my HG cleanser.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved everything about this cleanser except for the fact that it left behind a film to the skin. I followed directions exactly to a T. I then had to follow up with a toner to try and get rid of it but I don't think that did any good because after applying my serum and moisturizer when it came time to applying my foundation everything just pilled up ( I've never had that happen to me) And I'm convinced it was due to this cleanser. Back to the store it goes.

I used 2 samples given to me after purchasing some make up in space NK. I used this as a morning cleanser, applying to dry skin and massaging it in. It was OK, nothing special but didn't break me out or dry my skin. However the smell is so hideous! Even if it was an amazing face wash I wouldn't buy this purely because of the stink!

on 7/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

I used this product for a year and overall was pretty satisfied. The formula took at little getting used to, but I enjoyed the ritual of application, which probably has more to do with effects and success of this, than the formula.

I don't like products in tubs as I hate having lots of product under my finger nails and this was my one bug bear.

In the end I didn't buy this again because I felt it was too expensive and the results weren't outstanding.

on 12/17/2013 8:20:00 AM

I use this and the one in the pot. Made to be used without a cloth, it rinses easily without leaving a residue. Great for dry skin during the winter and in the shower. No complaints.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleansing balm is really comfortable on your skin and emulsifies easily and leaves your skin soft, clean and not dehydrated. The smell though... It smells very strongly, herbal (in a bitter, medicinal way) so if you are sensitive to odours check that you can stand the smell first. This cleansing balm does not have a permanent home with me...

The only advantage of the morning time cleanser compared to the original cleanser is the user friendly packaging. The squeeze tube is way better than a big pot.

The original cleanser is more effective at cleansing my face whether used with flannel, muslin cloth or clarisonic.
This shifted nothing off my face. End of story.