no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have been on the lookout for a light moisturizer with physical sunblock (I cant use azobenzene) to replace my beloved, all-season, oil-free Mario Badescu moisturizer (they changed the formulation to use chemical sunscreen, ARGH) I've been through several that are either too heavy/oily or leave too much of an oily cast. Or have silicones (which i also cant use) So was looking forward to trying this moisturizer as my sister swears by their products. And i've found a good replacement. It does smell quite heavenly of lavender but so far no reactions. its a bit on the heavier side so we'll see when it gets humid out if its too uncomfortable, but through winter and early spring its been the right amount of moisture. It also has turmeric in it which is great for the skin. I haven't broken out from this either. So would definitely buy this again (though its pricey) for now though still on the lookout for something lighter.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I used this product several years ago but gave up on it due to the jar packaging and titanium dioxide white cast. It's been reformulated. It comes in a 2.5 ounce, measured -dispensing bottle and contains only zinc oxide plus turmeric root to help with the redness. I love it! I have no significant break-outs, it goes on smoothly and the white cast is gone. That being said, if you are lavender-sensitive obviously this product is not for you. But if you are looking for a natural product of highg quality, you must gin this a try! It's only good for 6 months but if you use sunscreen as you should, you should have no problem. However, it runs $58. NOTE: But remember, if you are sensitive to lavender, try something else. How I wish they'd just leave the lavender oil out of it and it would be perfect!

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age44-55