Skinfood Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream SPF36 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Skinfood Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream SPF36 PA+++
SkinFood: Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream (2)SkinFood: Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream (1)

2.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HORRIBLE product!! It gave me like 3 or 4 white heads and a horrible pimple and I used it just once. =(

on 4/15/2011 12:44:00 PM

Agreed with person below. This product is way heavy coverage. I put it on and was looking like a pancake face. Now the product smells nice and feels like good quality, but it did break me out a little in white heads.

I agree with other poster about the peach sake because the tinted moisturizer is a better option for me. Plus I like the natural look.

One thing I could NOT do was put this bb cream on top of moisturizer on my face. Sort of like the thin layer that forms on top of warm milk, the agave bb cream form little skin layers that had to be peeled off. The moisturizer I experienced this with is the peach sake emulsion and then I tried the grape seed emulsion (also from skinfood) to see if it would go on more smoothly but it didn't.

Anyway, if you like heavy foundation, then this is great. However, I had a hard time putting powder on top of this cream. I also had a hard time blending it into my skin. This stuff is thick thick thick. If you need serious coverage and are tired of thin bb creams (which I'm not yet, lol), then this agave is for you.

In consideration of "different strokes for different folks," I give this a 3. I can't deny that the cream is good, but its just not for me.