Skinfood Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream SPF36 PA+++

Filtered by age: 30-35
Skinfood Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream SPF36 PA+++
SkinFood: Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream (2)SkinFood: Agave Cactus Sun BB Cream (1)

3.5

on 5/16/2011 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Having tried most of the Skin Food BB creams, I'd have to say this one and Peach Sake are my favorite. I purchased this one in shade #1. I had no idea before that #1 was more yellow and #2 was more pink. So now that I know, I got this one in #1 to try it out. It is a thicker texture than the other skin food ones I've tried hence a bit more coverage. The color also worked for me which is another plus! My only gripe about this is the fact that it has a sponge applicator. When I use this, I twist off the top and just squeeze the product out of the tube onto my hand as opposed to squeezing it out onto the sponge and then applying on face.
Here is a pic of me wearing it:

Full Size Image

on 4/15/2011 12:44:00 PM

Agreed with person below. This product is way heavy coverage. I put it on and was looking like a pancake face. Now the product smells nice and feels like good quality, but it did break me out a little in white heads.

I agree with other poster about the peach sake because the tinted moisturizer is a better option for me. Plus I like the natural look.

One thing I could NOT do was put this bb cream on top of moisturizer on my face. Sort of like the thin layer that forms on top of warm milk, the agave bb cream form little skin layers that had to be peeled off. The moisturizer I experienced this with is the peach sake emulsion and then I tried the grape seed emulsion (also from skinfood) to see if it would go on more smoothly but it didn't.

Anyway, if you like heavy foundation, then this is great. However, I had a hard time putting powder on top of this cream. I also had a hard time blending it into my skin. This stuff is thick thick thick. If you need serious coverage and are tired of thin bb creams (which I'm not yet, lol), then this agave is for you.

In consideration of "different strokes for different folks," I give this a 3. I can't deny that the cream is good, but its just not for me.