NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Boho Chic

3.5

Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Wax, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lanolin, Diisostearyl Malate, Corn Starch Modified, Mica, Silica, Titanium dioxide, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It's a gorgeous shade that is easy to apply. The only issue is the payoff - there is almost none. It takes a bit of layering to show up and it will fade before long. I will not repurchase mainly because of the lack of payoff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This looks super natural and glowy on me. It looks really nice for a natural, day-to-day look. Unlike some others, i don't see glitter or shimmer. It's incredibly easy to apply and blend, really foolproof which is good for me because I am a blush novice and I was intimated by using a cream at first. I like the price point, and it's cruelty free. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long at all. It starts fading almost as soon as it's put on. Because of that I won't be repurchasing, but it has inspired me to look for a cream blush that might wear longer.

This is a hreat creamy blush for a good price. Easily blendable and well pigmemted in comparison to more expensive brands. I've swapped my Benefit blush for this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My days of wearing powder blush are gone, so I'm on the hunt for my HG cream formulation. I like NYX because it's rich and creamy and blends well. My thirsty skin drinks it up. The shade is a cool tone pink that is a bit too light for my NW25 complexion, but would work well on really fair skin. No scent, a plus, and doesn't break me out or irritate. NYX cream blushes are as good as Stila's, in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

i love this product. i have been into using mostly all cream/liquid products lately to be as dewy and glowy as possible. i am a huge nyx fan in general, and this little blush has left me satisfied yet again. i quickly dip my finger or beauty blender into the pan and dab on cheeks and it's a perfect flush of natural color. i'm a bright pink blush kinda girl, like go big or go home ya know? but this actually looks like the color that i turn when i legit blush. super natural and dewy.

pros:
- CRUELTY FREE
- nice range of shades
- creamy consistency
- perfect amount of pigmentation
- very glowy (as cream blush should be)
- affordable
- easy to find
- easy to apply with fingers, brush, or sponge
- versatile- can be sheer or more pigmented depending on how you apply

cons:
- has shimmer/glitter (which i like but some won't)

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Oh my god...this blush is the absolute worst. Do NOT waste your money on this, unless you enjoy an oily, disgusting formula with absolutely zero color payoff. I'm NW13 and I could barely detect this on my skin. Such a disappointment because the color is beautiful in the pan. Oh yeah, one more thing: this tragedy of a blush is a complete disco ball glitterbomb. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I love this blush. It gives a natural looking pink glow on your cheeks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is a nice light pink with a touch of brown, perfect for all skin tones. I apply it with a flat foundation brush and blend it in with a Real Techniques sponge. It goes on pretty smoothly and once blended in, looks very natural on my light, neutral complexion. However, for those with darker skin, it may not show up. It lasts a few hours but not all day, unfortunately. I usually apply a similar color powder blush over it, which ensures all day wear. I do prefer to wear it alone on occasion, and when I'm not going to be out and about all day, I do this. It doesn't last all day like my favorite Nars Multiple blush, but what can you expect for $5?? It's creamy and goes on smoothly, which are definitely pluses, but the staying power is a problem of course. I'm giving it three stars because I consider it an average product, nothing special and certainly not a bargain because it doesn't last a full day. This is a product that would be perfect for teenagers just getting into makeup. It's affordable and the color is pretty and perhaps it would last longer on younger skin, idk. But imo, this product is average. Unfortunately, I had high hopes for it and now I feel really let down, plus, I'm out $5!!

I completely love this blush. It's pinker than I expected for the name. Boho makes me think earthy brown for some reason. I really love the NYX brand in general. Any makeup buyer trying to stick to a budget should seriously look into this brand. As for this particular item, it's a cream blush. I prefer to apply it with a stippling brush and it blends very well and seems to last all day. The color is a pink neutral and should compliment most skin tones. I am fair to light and it looks nice on me. I want to buy more of these blushes but all the colors look so similar!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing product for drier skin. My 50+ face loves it and it's a beautiful, believable glowy color. Very happy with NYX as a whole. Cosmetic snobs offend me.