wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wore this today and it was absolutely beautiful on my eyes. These colors blend together nice for a nice not too dramatic look. My fav was the browbone color how it highlighted my brow perfectly. Wet n Wild has greatly improved their quality. Will def repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

i have heard so much about these wet n wild color icon eyeshadows and how they're the best eye shadow to buy at a drug store, well this baby doesn't disappoint i am a darker (nw55 mac for reference) and i was looking for a neutral everyday eye look and these colors fit my skin without looking gaudy if goes on nicely and has good staying power my only con is the fallout in the packaging but other than that im pretty impressed

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really like this trio, on me I didnt find the colors to be super vibrant, kind of more subtle so if you have a darker complextion I do recommend a base I wear all the colors wear the trio suggest that they go and I really like the look. Even though the crease color as a slight shimmer I think it still looks go in the crease, the only problem I have is the browbone color its a really pretty color but it seems like no matter how much I pile on it dosent show up on me! Anyways love the colors would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been looking for a neutral medium pink/brown for everyday wear. Wanting a pink/brown thats not to cool or too warm to work with my dark bronze brown complexion. The colors in this palette are pretty. But not really what I was looking for. Still prefer my Posner Augerdine e/s quartet.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Get pigmentation. I only paid 1.50 for it at Walgreens because it was 50% off of Wet 'n' Wild products. Very Soft easily blended. It is not a matte shade, so it does have some shimmer. I like it

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was never really a fan of WnW products, but after purchasing some of the discontinued palettes and falling in love with them, I wanted to try some of the newer products.

I was looking for a good everyday neutral palette so I choose this color.

I honestly have to say that I don't care for it much. The colors just don't flatter my skin tone, or even show up well for that matter. I keep using it trying to get it to work for me but I have just come to the realization that this does not work for me. I may just keep trying b/c I hate to waste money.