wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this for a long time and keep trying it, but in the end I have to just admit that its not made for my coloring :( I will not knock the coloring (no pun intended) in the rating. I gave it 4 because I do not find it as richly pigmented as the others I have from their trios.

This is very much a warm palette. I am very cool and it ends up looking like a muddy mess on my lids and does nothing for me. Sucks because I LOVE the colors. They are very brown/red. I would not recommend this palette to cool-toned women because it just looks off.

LOVE this trio! The colours are beautiful and go so well together. The brown has a nice gold undertone to it, it brings out the gold in my hazel eyes. Also the wine colour is gorgeous. I don't apply how it recommends though because the brow highlight is just to dark. I use the brow highlight on lid and use the other two as a crease colour. The colours are more matte then other wet n wild eyeshadows and lasts pretty well. Only complaint is packaging. I find it difficult to open but really for $3 who cares right :). Another great wet n wild product.

My HG eyeshadow. It's extremely pigmented and the colors are nice and the price is awesome. At 3$, these are a great deal. I use this one and the Sweet as Candy trio daily.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful colors that would suit any eye color. I bought this trio for 3$ Canadien, at walmart and it was so worth it. The quality is superb, awesome staying power, they all blend well, and soft but not crumbly. This is a really good product to have in anyone's collection.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love these colors!!! So warm and pretty :)

The browbone color, I would NEVER use on my browbone. It is just too dark. The pigmentation is lacking a little in contrast to the other 2 colors in the palette.

The crease color is a yummy dark chocolate brown. It is soft and buttery.

The eyelid color is also super buttery and pigmented. I love the cranberry color and it has enough purple in it to make my hazel green eyes pop without making my eyes look sickly like many red toned shadows can.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

one of my favorite sayings ^_^ I adore the brown in this palette but find the rest of the colors hard to work with especially the eyelid color that is dark purplish...

Reasonably hard to work with because it can make you look like you just got beat up.... So still trying to work with it a bit whenever I have extra time to myself. Good palette. Its cute and fun. Even though right now I just use the brown on its own.(: