wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect eye trio for fall! Wow. Pigment crazy though. These are some dark shades. They don't look it in the pan, but on my fair-med. skintone these are intense and gave me a smoky eye look. I used the peachy "browbone" shade on my lid and for a transition color from crease to brow, the mid toned rusted cranberry shade marked "lid" for a crease shade and the darkest semi sweet chocolately brown "crease" shade for a definer/liner shade. I really love this little trio. These shadows are buttery soft and pat on easily with no fall out and are very blendable. I don't ever use the applicators that come with these as it is much easier and better to use your own makeup brushes. (You don't need expensive brushes to get a beautiful eye look. I use ELF, Soho and Real Techniques are fabulous too for a drugstore brush) I can get a very dramatic look with this trio too as these shadows are buildable. All of these shadows have a little shimmer to them but they don't add sparkle when worn, they just add a little light. While this trio is a bit dark for me, it is still very wearable and with a super light hand you can get a look that is less intense and more everyday. Of course, if your coloration is darker than mine, this will be less intense. This is a wonderful trio to have as it can go easily from day to night and up the glam factor with a couple of swipes of color. I have a lot of Urban Decay, Estee Lauder, Lorac, and other department store shadows and this little drugstore set performs as well for less than $5. This actually outperforms some of them. I really love the formula on these Color Icon trios. Although I have had this for a couple of years, it is a core product and easily available. For less than $5 this is a true bargain. You get a great product that is easy to use and lasts all day without creasing, caking, or fading when used over eye primer. Yes, do pick this up if you haven't yet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a couple wet 'n wild pallettes and like them all. Some have shades in I don't care for so they take up unwanted space. Anyways this trio is one that I really like all three colors and they all do work together or with other colors. I own many shades of brown but this is a cooler toned brown that looks nice paired with the brow color in the crease. The brow color is a bit dark as a highlight color on my fair skin but is lovely on the eyelid or as a transition color. Great for that, a paler version of Mac Haux. The eyelid color is a pretty pomegranite color. Nice to bring out color of green eyes. My eyes are blue-green and they look more green with any sort of red color. The lid color is a dark cranberry shade. I find it's dark enough so it doesn't make my eyes look bloodshot. This trio is great with a dark brown eyeliner. You could use black with the cranberry color as well for a more dramatic eye. Right now I'm trying to stay more natural so I have been using the Brow color the most as an all over lid shade wwith a brown eyeliner. Very nice and unique trio. These shades are all hard to find in the drugstore brands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is by far my favorite trio from Wet N' Wild! These colors are GORGEOUS and super silky. They feel like high-end shadows, too. Call me crazy, but I liken WNW's trios and eight-color palettes to Urban Decay shadows. They really are just great quality. They never crease on me (with a primer) and they are so rich and pigmented. I can't get enough.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful ballet pink, soft cool toned brown, and soft cool toned cranberry palette. Have created many day and evening looks that flattered my blue eyes with this palette. Great value.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Wow, my eyes are light green and this eye shadow trio make them look amazing! I usually use different shades of brown for my eye shadow but I wanted to try some other colors for a smokey eye so I bought this on a whim. I'm so glad I bought it! I wore it for 12 hours straight and it didn't smudge or crease on bit. It goes on beautifully and the colors are pretty pigmented. It goes on really easily too and the colors look great together. I definitely recommend this especially if you have green eyes like me. For 2.99 its definitely worth buying. You just cant beat WNW eye shadow and pretty much all of their other products. This looks great with their creme liner in black :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

As another reviewer pointed out, the light pink is nothing special. The other two colors are fantastic and great quality for the price. I think I have just about every single one of WnW's new eyeshadow palettes and singles. They have really made an effort to compete with the other drug store brands as well as the higher end brands. The color payoff is great and they also blend well. It would be nice if they put some matte shades in for the crease but that is a minor complaint. I would recommend this for anyone who is at least medium skin toned. The brown and cranberry shades may be too deep for pale skin. Just my opinion. :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with others- I think this is a beautiful palette for a night on the town. On my fair warm skin, it was too dark for a day look. However, I think the colors are just lovely. They are smooth, highly pigmented and blend well. Not my favorite (as I tend to go for "day look" makeup) however, for a special occasion, I'll definitely be reaching for this palette.

Still love walking on eggshells better, but mainly because I have blue/grey eyes, and fair skin. This is perfect for night, since I don't pull off the dark smokey eye too well. But like the other review, this is a great bang for little buck. It can get chalky, but that's not something to not expect. The color payoff is nice, and usually the shades blend perfectly.