wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wore this today and it was absolutely beautiful on my eyes. These colors blend together nice for a nice not too dramatic look. My fav was the browbone color how it highlighted my brow perfectly. Wet n Wild has greatly improved their quality. Will def repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really like this trio, on me I didnt find the colors to be super vibrant, kind of more subtle so if you have a darker complextion I do recommend a base I wear all the colors wear the trio suggest that they go and I really like the look. Even though the crease color as a slight shimmer I think it still looks go in the crease, the only problem I have is the browbone color its a really pretty color but it seems like no matter how much I pile on it dosent show up on me! Anyways love the colors would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been looking for a neutral medium pink/brown for everyday wear. Wanting a pink/brown thats not to cool or too warm to work with my dark bronze brown complexion. The colors in this palette are pretty. But not really what I was looking for. Still prefer my Posner Augerdine e/s quartet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

These Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios are truly heaven-sent. Knock on Wood is a very pretty set of pinks/mauves and browns. The shadows are highly pigmented, creamy & blendable, and long lasting. They have a small amount of glitter which creates a gorgeous effect on the eye without having an over the top look-at-me-shimmer. I use mine to create a "romantic" smokey eye. I will definitely be purchasing more of the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was never really a fan of WnW products, but after purchasing some of the discontinued palettes and falling in love with them, I wanted to try some of the newer products.

I was looking for a good everyday neutral palette so I choose this color.

I honestly have to say that I don't care for it much. The colors just don't flatter my skin tone, or even show up well for that matter. I keep using it trying to get it to work for me but I have just come to the realization that this does not work for me. I may just keep trying b/c I hate to waste money.