wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this palette. the shadows are soft, smooth and pigmented. they are really night for the evening but the top color is nice for day time too. the cranberry shade is my favorite though/

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

HOLY MOTHER OF BLENDABILITY this stuff is amazing. The shadows aren't completely matte, but I'd say they're a satin finish--not too shimmery or sparkly at all. The colors are absolutely beautiful--the lid shade is that perfect spicy brownish-plum that is all over the runways this fall, and for good reason. And these shadows are so easy to blend, even more so than the other Wet 'n' Wild trios (and if you've tried some of the other ones, you know they're great quality). The shadows go on silky smooth and pigmented, with basically zero fallout. They're soft, but not so soft that they crumble and break when you swipe your brush on them. As for lasting power, I honestly haven't tested that yet, but I've had good experiences with the other three Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios I've worn, and there's no reason to think this one is any different. In short, this trio just makes it so darn easy to create a perfectly moody, smoldering plummy eye look (which, by the way, will flatter every eye color). I cannot recommend this baby highly enough. It's absolutely going to be my go-to palette this fall, and for quite a while beyond that. :D

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree with some that the middle brow shade color is the star of this palette. It really gives the perfect amount of depth to my eye area without looking muddy or unflattering in daylight. The pigmentation is great and has good staying power on my super oily lids. All three shades do work well together and I would have to say that if you liked the Walking on Eggshells palette, then you will love this one even more. It is easy to blend without having any chalky texture. This is such a bargain at less than three dollars for those on a budget and Wet n' wild always has sales on their products which is awesome. I would definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful colors that would suit any eye color. I bought this trio for 3$ Canadien, at walmart and it was so worth it. The quality is superb, awesome staying power, they all blend well, and soft but not crumbly. This is a really good product to have in anyone's collection.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do like the colors in this trio. They are nicely pigmented and apply easily. However I find I don't like wearing them as they are designed to be worn. I do like pairing them with other shades. Because of that I probably reach for this trio less often than the others.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this eye shadow palette, because I love Wet 'n' Wild eye shadows and the colors looked beautiful on this. I knew the colors were too dark for me, but I just wanted to have it anyway.
I love the eyelid color. It's beautiful burgundy and even if I usually don't wear so dark shades on my eyelids, this one is gorgeous.
The crease color is way too dark for me to use as it's meant to. The only ways I can use it is on the outer corner of my eye or I can line my eyes with it.
The browbone color is weird. It's too dark and red to use on browbone. I tried it on my eyelid and I looked like I had been crying. My eyes looked red. I don't know how to use that color.
Even if I only like one of the colors on the palette, I still would buy it again, because the color I like is so beautiful and the palette is so affordable.
The pigmentation is amazing. If I had darker skin I'm sure this palette would be one of my favorites.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this trio. When I first started buying makeup, I had bought an Avon quad with these colors. Unfortunately, there was no color payoff, but this makes up for that times 100 :)

PROS
**Great pigmentation
**Warm, rich colors
**Smooth texture
**Cheap and good quality

CONS
**Can't think of any.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The shadow itself is gorgeous and lasts long on my oily eyelids. When I accidentally dropped the case, the brown shade crumbled,but I still have some for the next few applications. BE CAREFUL with this shadow because of the packaging.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I picked this trio up on a whim while shopping for the color icons palettes and I'm so glad I did! The colors in this trio are gorgeous and are wonderful for everyday looks. I think the crease and eyelid shades look best alone and not together as they get muddy looking but that may be due to my skin tone. The brow bone shade is a little too light for me and looks ashy...also the shimmer in it seems to separate really easily too. The one time I used it I got more glitter on me than pigment. :/

Overall the shadows themselves are very soft and easy to blend (although the brow bone shade seems to be pressed more than the other two.) I can definitely see myself getting a lot of use out of these shades both alone and with the other shadows I own.