wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

The pale lilac "browbone" color is the keeper for me and has a fancy residence in my homemade zpalette. It is a lovely color and I can wear it on lid, outer v as a blend color or even as a brow bone color. I would buy the trio again just for this lilac color. I tossed the other two colors which were too glittery for me.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful ballet pink, soft cool toned brown, and soft cool toned cranberry palette. Have created many day and evening looks that flattered my blue eyes with this palette. Great value.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

i have heard so much about these wet n wild color icon eyeshadows and how they're the best eye shadow to buy at a drug store, well this baby doesn't disappoint i am a darker (nw55 mac for reference) and i was looking for a neutral everyday eye look and these colors fit my skin without looking gaudy if goes on nicely and has good staying power my only con is the fallout in the packaging but other than that im pretty impressed

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I have to admit that I'm more of a higher end makeup buyer, but decided to try this because I've heard rave reviews and you can't beat the price. The pigmentation on these shadows is very good, and for someone who is on a tight makeup budget, or for the school aged customer, these are perfectly respectable shadows. I will stick with the higher end brands that I know and love, though, and not repurchase, because there *is* a difference in quality.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is perfect for everyday and shows up very nice and pigmented. I like this better than walking on eggshells. The cranberry color is gorgeous.

Absolutely love this trio of shadows as it's neutral (for me) but with a slight kick. The colours work beautifully together and really brighten my green eyes. Like other reviewers have mentioned the shadows are pigmented with a slight satiny shimmer and have a beautiful and blendable texture. The only "negative" things I have to say about this trio are the recommended brow bone colour is too dark for my fair complexion and all the shadows are shimmery. I do incorporate the brow bone colour by using it as a blending out/transition shade or applied on the lid. In terms of the shimmer I like to use at least one matte shade in my crease to help balance out all the shimmer and add further depth and dimension. My negative things are really just small issues that can easily be worked with to utilize the full potential of this really awesome palette.

If most Wet N Wild shadows turn you off because of the shimmer factor, this palette may be for you. All of the shades show up relatively matte with some dimension on my eye which is a nice change from all the shimmer. I find the burgandy lid shade to be a bit too dark as a lid color, so I like to use the light pink browbone color as my lid shade with a mix of the beautiful chocolate brown and burgandy in the crease. It makes for an interesting neutral eye without being so run of the mill. Lasts all day with UDPP.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Get pigmentation. I only paid 1.50 for it at Walgreens because it was 50% off of Wet 'n' Wild products. Very Soft easily blended. It is not a matte shade, so it does have some shimmer. I like it