wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

My HG eyeshadow. It's extremely pigmented and the colors are nice and the price is awesome. At 3$, these are a great deal. I use this one and the Sweet as Candy trio daily.

I was unsure about this pallette at first. I tried it without eyeliner just to see what it looked like, and was meh - then I put eyeliner just on the lids and the colors just seemed to pop!

I pretty much love all the WNW eyeshadows, my only complaint is the packaging. I've ruined many a manicure getting these suckers open, but what do you expect for just a few bucks, right?

Will definetely purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS<3 I don't think you guys understand. I have SO many brown eyeshadows from urbandecay, estee lauder etc and the most reached for brown I use is the middle brown in this trio.

all three colors are SO pigmented and buttery but that brown right in the middle is AMAZING. gahh..and it's only $3.

I love using this on my outter V. it gives me such a sultry look without looking over the top for everyday wear.

I think this trio is the best out of the bunch. I know walking on eggshells gets a lot of love especially from youtube and whatnot but knock on wood is way better in my opinion. you can't go wrong with this trio, you're really missing out if you haven't gotten your hands on this guy :D

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

one of my favorite sayings ^_^ I adore the brown in this palette but find the rest of the colors hard to work with especially the eyelid color that is dark purplish...

Reasonably hard to work with because it can make you look like you just got beat up.... So still trying to work with it a bit whenever I have extra time to myself. Good palette. Its cute and fun. Even though right now I just use the brown on its own.(:

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this trio. When I first started buying makeup, I had bought an Avon quad with these colors. Unfortunately, there was no color payoff, but this makes up for that times 100 :)

PROS
**Great pigmentation
**Warm, rich colors
**Smooth texture
**Cheap and good quality

CONS
**Can't think of any.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

These Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios are truly heaven-sent. Knock on Wood is a very pretty set of pinks/mauves and browns. The shadows are highly pigmented, creamy & blendable, and long lasting. They have a small amount of glitter which creates a gorgeous effect on the eye without having an over the top look-at-me-shimmer. I use mine to create a "romantic" smokey eye. I will definitely be purchasing more of the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with others- I think this is a beautiful palette for a night on the town. On my fair warm skin, it was too dark for a day look. However, I think the colors are just lovely. They are smooth, highly pigmented and blend well. Not my favorite (as I tend to go for "day look" makeup) however, for a special occasion, I'll definitely be reaching for this palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this trio! The aubergine is perfect, that's the main reason I bought it. I can make these subtle or I could probably use the crease color and make it more dramatic, though I haven't tried that out yet. The color payoff is great for something so unbelievably cheap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was never really a fan of WnW products, but after purchasing some of the discontinued palettes and falling in love with them, I wanted to try some of the newer products.

I was looking for a good everyday neutral palette so I choose this color.

I honestly have to say that I don't care for it much. The colors just don't flatter my skin tone, or even show up well for that matter. I keep using it trying to get it to work for me but I have just come to the realization that this does not work for me. I may just keep trying b/c I hate to waste money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love the crease and eyelid colors, not a fan of the light pink. The two darker colors make buying this palette worth it. They are so pretty. They are good alternatives to black for a smokey eye look. Very pigmented and beautiful colors. :)