wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this for a long time and keep trying it, but in the end I have to just admit that its not made for my coloring :( I will not knock the coloring (no pun intended) in the rating. I gave it 4 because I do not find it as richly pigmented as the others I have from their trios.

This is very much a warm palette. I am very cool and it ends up looking like a muddy mess on my lids and does nothing for me. Sucks because I LOVE the colors. They are very brown/red. I would not recommend this palette to cool-toned women because it just looks off.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a couple wet 'n wild pallettes and like them all. Some have shades in I don't care for so they take up unwanted space. Anyways this trio is one that I really like all three colors and they all do work together or with other colors. I own many shades of brown but this is a cooler toned brown that looks nice paired with the brow color in the crease. The brow color is a bit dark as a highlight color on my fair skin but is lovely on the eyelid or as a transition color. Great for that, a paler version of Mac Haux. The eyelid color is a pretty pomegranite color. Nice to bring out color of green eyes. My eyes are blue-green and they look more green with any sort of red color. The lid color is a dark cranberry shade. I find it's dark enough so it doesn't make my eyes look bloodshot. This trio is great with a dark brown eyeliner. You could use black with the cranberry color as well for a more dramatic eye. Right now I'm trying to stay more natural so I have been using the Brow color the most as an all over lid shade wwith a brown eyeliner. Very nice and unique trio. These shades are all hard to find in the drugstore brands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is by far my favorite trio from Wet N' Wild! These colors are GORGEOUS and super silky. They feel like high-end shadows, too. Call me crazy, but I liken WNW's trios and eight-color palettes to Urban Decay shadows. They really are just great quality. They never crease on me (with a primer) and they are so rich and pigmented. I can't get enough.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wore this today and it was absolutely beautiful on my eyes. These colors blend together nice for a nice not too dramatic look. My fav was the browbone color how it highlighted my brow perfectly. Wet n Wild has greatly improved their quality. Will def repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up the other day because the colors look so nice for fall. Then when I was looking at it tonight the bottom burgundy shade reminded me of high end shadows. I think it looks a lot like Burberry Mulberry or Chanel Magic Night. Probably not spot on dupes, but in the range. It also goes on a lot like a Burberry eyeshadow. Very soft and expensive looking. The only dud from this trio is that top pink shade. It doesn't show up at all, but the other two are worth the price. This is a really good palette to have this time of year. I'm glad I took another look at Wet n Wild recently. Yes, these are very cheap, but they're good. What you get with most high end products is nice packaging with a huge brand name, but the makeup will expire one day and probably not be used. What I like about these is they will get used and not sit in a drawer somewhere. Even if they do eventually, it's only $3.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful colors that would suit any eye color. I bought this trio for 3$ Canadien, at walmart and it was so worth it. The quality is superb, awesome staying power, they all blend well, and soft but not crumbly. This is a really good product to have in anyone's collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At less than $5 for an eyeshadow, this is pretty good quality. I absolutely love the bottom rich pink color, but sometimes, I use the pale petal top color alone. I really recommend it if you are either just starting out with eyeshadow or are looking for cheap, but lovely colors.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this eye shadow palette, because I love Wet 'n' Wild eye shadows and the colors looked beautiful on this. I knew the colors were too dark for me, but I just wanted to have it anyway.
I love the eyelid color. It's beautiful burgundy and even if I usually don't wear so dark shades on my eyelids, this one is gorgeous.
The crease color is way too dark for me to use as it's meant to. The only ways I can use it is on the outer corner of my eye or I can line my eyes with it.
The browbone color is weird. It's too dark and red to use on browbone. I tried it on my eyelid and I looked like I had been crying. My eyes looked red. I don't know how to use that color.
Even if I only like one of the colors on the palette, I still would buy it again, because the color I like is so beautiful and the palette is so affordable.
The pigmentation is amazing. If I had darker skin I'm sure this palette would be one of my favorites.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first e/s disappointment from WnW. I am an NC25 & this color combination was much too dark for me. I will probably use the crease color ( a shimmery chocolatey brown) & the lid color (a reddish toned brown which I thought was a cranberryish shade while in the store but I was wrong) with other eyeshadows I have. The brow color is a boring mauvey shade which just doesnt do anything for me so I will probably leave that one alone. BTW all 3 shades are shimmery, texture is still nice, soft & buttery but still doesnt save this e/s trio. On one eye I used Graphite Idol eye creme shadow pencil as a lid base before applying the lid color....it made it more vibrant & deep which was preferable. On the other eye I applied it straight up with no primer & the colors were not anywhere near as bold as expected. Overall I still really like the WnW eyeshadows its just that this particular color combo is not flattering on me at all.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great product for a super cheap price! I JUST started experimenting with eyeshadows more, even though I'm in my mid-20s and should already know this stuff! I normally look and buy department store brands and brands sold at Sephora, but I came across this at a CVS and got it because it was so cheap and because I was looking for something to create a different type of smoky eye than just grays or blacks. It's a great trio that lasts all night (I've only worn it once at night) and looks great on my olive/tan skin tone. The highlight color would probably be the least best of the three, but that's because I'm not sure it was really showing up on my skin. But for $3? TOTALLY worth it. I'm excited to try Walking on Eggshells next for a more natural everyday look!