wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a couple wet 'n wild pallettes and like them all. Some have shades in I don't care for so they take up unwanted space. Anyways this trio is one that I really like all three colors and they all do work together or with other colors. I own many shades of brown but this is a cooler toned brown that looks nice paired with the brow color in the crease. The brow color is a bit dark as a highlight color on my fair skin but is lovely on the eyelid or as a transition color. Great for that, a paler version of Mac Haux. The eyelid color is a pretty pomegranite color. Nice to bring out color of green eyes. My eyes are blue-green and they look more green with any sort of red color. The lid color is a dark cranberry shade. I find it's dark enough so it doesn't make my eyes look bloodshot. This trio is great with a dark brown eyeliner. You could use black with the cranberry color as well for a more dramatic eye. Right now I'm trying to stay more natural so I have been using the Brow color the most as an all over lid shade wwith a brown eyeliner. Very nice and unique trio. These shades are all hard to find in the drugstore brands.

LOVE this trio! The colours are beautiful and go so well together. The brown has a nice gold undertone to it, it brings out the gold in my hazel eyes. Also the wine colour is gorgeous. I don't apply how it recommends though because the brow highlight is just to dark. I use the brow highlight on lid and use the other two as a crease colour. The colours are more matte then other wet n wild eyeshadows and lasts pretty well. Only complaint is packaging. I find it difficult to open but really for $3 who cares right :). Another great wet n wild product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up the other day because the colors look so nice for fall. Then when I was looking at it tonight the bottom burgundy shade reminded me of high end shadows. I think it looks a lot like Burberry Mulberry or Chanel Magic Night. Probably not spot on dupes, but in the range. It also goes on a lot like a Burberry eyeshadow. Very soft and expensive looking. The only dud from this trio is that top pink shade. It doesn't show up at all, but the other two are worth the price. This is a really good palette to have this time of year. I'm glad I took another look at Wet n Wild recently. Yes, these are very cheap, but they're good. What you get with most high end products is nice packaging with a huge brand name, but the makeup will expire one day and probably not be used. What I like about these is they will get used and not sit in a drawer somewhere. Even if they do eventually, it's only $3.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love these colors!!! So warm and pretty :)

The browbone color, I would NEVER use on my browbone. It is just too dark. The pigmentation is lacking a little in contrast to the other 2 colors in the palette.

The crease color is a yummy dark chocolate brown. It is soft and buttery.

The eyelid color is also super buttery and pigmented. I love the cranberry color and it has enough purple in it to make my hazel green eyes pop without making my eyes look sickly like many red toned shadows can.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The shades in this trio look beautiful in the pan. However, after applying them to my lid, they just turned into purplish mud. The depth and shimmer of the lid color doesn't show up on the lid itself. This purple color comes off dull and makes me look dead. The browbone shade is too dusty mauve for that area on me and it just looks dirty. The brown crease shade is dark on me and a perfect crease color with not too much shimmer. The brown shade is pretty and highly pigmented. Using all the shades in this trio makes me look tired. I really don't like it.

Absolutely love this trio of shadows as it's neutral (for me) but with a slight kick. The colours work beautifully together and really brighten my green eyes. Like other reviewers have mentioned the shadows are pigmented with a slight satiny shimmer and have a beautiful and blendable texture. The only "negative" things I have to say about this trio are the recommended brow bone colour is too dark for my fair complexion and all the shadows are shimmery. I do incorporate the brow bone colour by using it as a blending out/transition shade or applied on the lid. In terms of the shimmer I like to use at least one matte shade in my crease to help balance out all the shimmer and add further depth and dimension. My negative things are really just small issues that can easily be worked with to utilize the full potential of this really awesome palette.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love the pigmentation and the color payoff on this..the colors are pretty neutral and it works as an everyday look you can go pretty light with it or dark for night time! love these WnW eyeshadows!!!

These are 3 gorg colors that almost anybody will be able to work with and use. Some other reviewers are correct, worn together the trio is way too dark. There's no way I could wear the "browbone" color all the way up to my browbone, to me it's more of a lid color, it's not the shimmery champagne needed for highlight. However, I never follow the instructions on the cosmetics pack, or at least I haven't yet. Just using these shadows as singles, to mix and match with what you already have, they're all winners. Very buttery, a little goes a long way, and stays on with a primer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Reminds me of MAC's infamous Spiced Chocolate quad (just missing the copper color). The brown and burgandy look beautiful together. It's a neutral eye, but, with some spice. :) The price is amazing for the quality of the shadows and I like the slim, clear packaging.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first e/s disappointment from WnW. I am an NC25 & this color combination was much too dark for me. I will probably use the crease color ( a shimmery chocolatey brown) & the lid color (a reddish toned brown which I thought was a cranberryish shade while in the store but I was wrong) with other eyeshadows I have. The brow color is a boring mauvey shade which just doesnt do anything for me so I will probably leave that one alone. BTW all 3 shades are shimmery, texture is still nice, soft & buttery but still doesnt save this e/s trio. On one eye I used Graphite Idol eye creme shadow pencil as a lid base before applying the lid color....it made it more vibrant & deep which was preferable. On the other eye I applied it straight up with no primer & the colors were not anywhere near as bold as expected. Overall I still really like the WnW eyeshadows its just that this particular color combo is not flattering on me at all.