wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree with some that the middle brow shade color is the star of this palette. It really gives the perfect amount of depth to my eye area without looking muddy or unflattering in daylight. The pigmentation is great and has good staying power on my super oily lids. All three shades do work well together and I would have to say that if you liked the Walking on Eggshells palette, then you will love this one even more. It is easy to blend without having any chalky texture. This is such a bargain at less than three dollars for those on a budget and Wet n' wild always has sales on their products which is awesome. I would definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I wore this today and it was absolutely beautiful on my eyes. These colors blend together nice for a nice not too dramatic look. My fav was the browbone color how it highlighted my brow perfectly. Wet n Wild has greatly improved their quality. Will def repurchase!

LOVE this palette. The reddish color at the bottom is to DIE for. Beautiful for blue eyes like mine, but probably would look great on anyone. WNW has come a long way with their products and I find that these palettes are excellent for the price. Very pigmented and smooth. (comparable to Urban Decay's eyeshadow texture)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful ballet pink, soft cool toned brown, and soft cool toned cranberry palette. Have created many day and evening looks that flattered my blue eyes with this palette. Great value.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

As a green-eyed girl, I couldn't wait to try this out! And the verdict? This is probably one of the worst trios in terms of color combinations. On my olive skin, the lightest color is invisible and the plum color is absolutely not flattering. The brassy brown, on the other hand, is gorgeous. I wear this all over the lid for a smokey eye. But, really, one color out of three? That being said, the plum color, though not for me, is really pretty and good quality. I'll try and incorporate this in another combination. Worth a try and I imagine it would really suit DDD's and LLL's, but me, fail.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do like the colors in this trio. They are nicely pigmented and apply easily. However I find I don't like wearing them as they are designed to be worn. I do like pairing them with other shades. Because of that I probably reach for this trio less often than the others.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Really lovely colors. I've always found purple colors hard to wear, mainly because they make me look like I've been punched in the face. However, this trio has lovely eggplant and brown colors that are pigmented but still neutral. This looks very pretty with my green-hazel eyes. Walking on Eggshells is my daytime look, and Knock on Wood is my nighttime (although I'm pretty eyeshadow conservative, so take that into consideration).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is perfect for everyday and shows up very nice and pigmented. I like this better than walking on eggshells. The cranberry color is gorgeous.

If most Wet N Wild shadows turn you off because of the shimmer factor, this palette may be for you. All of the shades show up relatively matte with some dimension on my eye which is a nice change from all the shimmer. I find the burgandy lid shade to be a bit too dark as a lid color, so I like to use the light pink browbone color as my lid shade with a mix of the beautiful chocolate brown and burgandy in the crease. It makes for an interesting neutral eye without being so run of the mill. Lasts all day with UDPP.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Get pigmentation. I only paid 1.50 for it at Walgreens because it was 50% off of Wet 'n' Wild products. Very Soft easily blended. It is not a matte shade, so it does have some shimmer. I like it