wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]
Wet N Wild - Knock On WoodColor Icon Trio - Knock on Wood [DISCONTINUED]Wet n Wild Knock on WoodWet n Wild Knock on Wood Eyeshadow Trio

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

HOLY MOTHER OF BLENDABILITY this stuff is amazing. The shadows aren't completely matte, but I'd say they're a satin finish--not too shimmery or sparkly at all. The colors are absolutely beautiful--the lid shade is that perfect spicy brownish-plum that is all over the runways this fall, and for good reason. And these shadows are so easy to blend, even more so than the other Wet 'n' Wild trios (and if you've tried some of the other ones, you know they're great quality). The shadows go on silky smooth and pigmented, with basically zero fallout. They're soft, but not so soft that they crumble and break when you swipe your brush on them. As for lasting power, I honestly haven't tested that yet, but I've had good experiences with the other three Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios I've worn, and there's no reason to think this one is any different. In short, this trio just makes it so darn easy to create a perfectly moody, smoldering plummy eye look (which, by the way, will flatter every eye color). I cannot recommend this baby highly enough. It's absolutely going to be my go-to palette this fall, and for quite a while beyond that. :D

My HG eyeshadow. It's extremely pigmented and the colors are nice and the price is awesome. At 3$, these are a great deal. I use this one and the Sweet as Candy trio daily.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful colors that would suit any eye color. I bought this trio for 3$ Canadien, at walmart and it was so worth it. The quality is superb, awesome staying power, they all blend well, and soft but not crumbly. This is a really good product to have in anyone's collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At less than $5 for an eyeshadow, this is pretty good quality. I absolutely love the bottom rich pink color, but sometimes, I use the pale petal top color alone. I really recommend it if you are either just starting out with eyeshadow or are looking for cheap, but lovely colors.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

one of my favorite sayings ^_^ I adore the brown in this palette but find the rest of the colors hard to work with especially the eyelid color that is dark purplish...

Reasonably hard to work with because it can make you look like you just got beat up.... So still trying to work with it a bit whenever I have extra time to myself. Good palette. Its cute and fun. Even though right now I just use the brown on its own.(:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Wow, my eyes are light green and this eye shadow trio make them look amazing! I usually use different shades of brown for my eye shadow but I wanted to try some other colors for a smokey eye so I bought this on a whim. I'm so glad I bought it! I wore it for 12 hours straight and it didn't smudge or crease on bit. It goes on beautifully and the colors are pretty pigmented. It goes on really easily too and the colors look great together. I definitely recommend this especially if you have green eyes like me. For 2.99 its definitely worth buying. You just cant beat WNW eye shadow and pretty much all of their other products. This looks great with their creme liner in black :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this trio. I am currently NW20 (with my summer tan) and it looks beautiful. I cannot rave enough about WNW shadows, and this trio is no exception.

I LOVE the Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios. I haven't tried Walking on Eggshells yet, though I know it's a cult favourite, but this one is gorgeous. Obviously, you don't need to use the colours as listed in the palette - I find that the colour they chose for browbone is too dark for me, being far skinned, but I like using it as a transitional colour for the crease and eyelid shade, both which I use in the crease. All three shadows are highly pigmented, very soft, and easy to blend. The burgundy eyelid shade is GORGEOUS and my favourite, it's very wearwable for a smokey reddish-brown eye. I love it! Definitely recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

These Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios are truly heaven-sent. Knock on Wood is a very pretty set of pinks/mauves and browns. The shadows are highly pigmented, creamy & blendable, and long lasting. They have a small amount of glitter which creates a gorgeous effect on the eye without having an over the top look-at-me-shimmer. I use mine to create a "romantic" smokey eye. I will definitely be purchasing more of the Wet N Wild eyeshadow trios.