Naturopathica Glycolic Purifying Peel

No Image

Not tested on animals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Methylcellulose, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract

on 6/20/2013 11:48:00 AM

I love the entire Naturopathica line...discovered it on a trip to the spa at the Woodstock Inn in VT. All natural, smells amazing. This peel works wonders on the areas of my skin that have a tendency to break out. I can't wait to discover more gems in this line!

on 6/5/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been eyeing AHAs but have always stayed away from them because I thought they would be too strong for my sensitive skin. I really like the other Naturopathica products I am using and I need something for exfoliation but scrubs are too much for me. This is a gel and you leave it on for less that 4 minutes before washing it off. WOW, what a difference! No stinging or burning and no redness. I follow it up with the Vitamin C Revitalizing Complex which contains A, C, E, and kudzu and my skin is soft and clear.

Ingredients: water, alcohol den at., aloe Vera, glycolic acid, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, salicylic acid, methylcellulose, comfrey.