Salvatore Ferragamo F for Fascinating Night

Salvatore Ferragamo F for Fascinating Night

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for a scent like this my whole life. Something that is noticeable in a welcoming, friendly way. This one ALWAYS gets me compliments. I am quite happy with the sillage.People walk in the room and ask what am I wearing and I don't by any means overspray it. It is a very fresh, clean scent but it has that something extra that works so well with my chemistry. I think it's the pink pepper. That was my missing ingredient in the vast array of perfumes I've tried over the years. This is a lifelonger!! Great price point as well.Very Very Lovely Fragrance.

on 6/4/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a pure floral gal. No vanilla, spicy or oriental scents for me. Yet I've been yearning for something more complex and sophisticated - and this is it. It's light, yet warm. It's floral, yet very slightly spicy. It's simply intoxicating. It's not so bold that you can't wear it in the day, but sprayed more heavily this is a lovely rich evening scent. Absolutely gorgeous. Staying power isn't too bad. Sillage is average. I LOVE this. I'm going to have fun with this one when I want something 'more'. According to Fragrantica, top notes are mandarin orange and pink pepper, middle notes are jasmin and rose, and basenotes are musk, patchouli and amber. On my skin I barely notice the patchouli although the mandarin orange gives a slight 'tangy' scent in the topnotes. What I love is how the pink pepper is the key to making the lovely florals nice and warm. Gorgeous fragrance. Considered a woody floral chypre, although it's so much nicer than most in that category.

Popular Fragrances