Nature's Baby Organics - Lavender Chamomile Shampoo and Body Wash

Nature's Baby Organics - Lavender Chamomile Shampoo and Body Wash

4.5

on 5/28/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a body wash/shampoo that didn't have a lot of unnecessary chemicals and that wouldn't irritate sensitive skin. So I went to Whole Foods and looked up the reviews for various products in the personal care aisle, on the Environment Working Group's Skin Deep database. A lot of the products carried at Whole Foods did not necessarily have good ratings. This one did. I tried it as a shampoo and I really liked the way it did not strip my hair dry. It left just enough natural oils in but without making my scalp/ hair greasy. I got a big bottle, because it was so effective and gentle. Now I am trying California Baby's version of a lavender shampoo/ body wash, and I find it much more drying. Nature's Baby Organics will be a go-to in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a trial size and tried it tonight on my 19mths old girl. The smell is calming and nice. However, it dosent seem to create any bubbles at all (of cos this is not a bubble bath!). This is one bad thing about it as my girl loves to play with bubbles in her bath and she hates to get her hair wash.. so usually i will have an easier time washing her hair while she play with her bubbles.. so.. i NEED the bubbles!

This product dosent leave any film after bath which is good. It dosent leave the skin squeaky clean (drying) as well. Rather moisturising. But since ive only tried it once on my girl, i cant yet tell the results (whether it makes the hair soft). Shall update again after sometime.

Popular Bath Treatments