no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/21/2007

I think I finally found my favourite YLBB, this has amazing staying power, a wonderful texture and looks wonderful on my naturally pigmented lips. I'm an NC35. A definite keeper and will repurchase (plan to stck up now as UD discontinue all the time)

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Sep/09/2005

Good all round mid nude pink colour for lips. Gives fab shine, definition and does not dry out the lips. I have a few of these and find them extremely handy to keep in a bag. Easy, hygenic packaging.

Worth having one of these!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

Mar/25/2005

I adore this product, just bought it today and am so impressed. I was worried that this pencil would be a little bit too pink, which I don't really suit. But it really is a great shade for me - a nice neutral pink but with a beige tone. It is so smooth and silky and lasts. Not at all sheer, like velvet, feels great. Will probably purchase more in other shades.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

2.0

Apr/23/2004

I bought this a long time ago- & Never use it! While I like the creamy texture, I DISlike the color- shows up as a Muddy, dull Dark nude pink- Does NOT flatter or enhance in any way- Very disappointing

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (258 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

Apr/23/2004

An absolutely fabulous product IMO, I love the color and the texture and the staying power---just about everything about it! Goes on silky smooth and has complete coverage, nothing sheer about it. The shade is gorgeous, a neutral creamy pink with a tan tone to it. The pencil doesn't last long, a lot of product is used up with each application...so the price is a bit prohibitive, thus only …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age36-43

EyesGreen

2.0

Apr/04/2004

I thought this would be a neutral pink/beige color, but its a light plummy beige instead. It looks too harsh on my pale skin and blonde hair. The actual product is great, but the color just isn't right for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

Mar/30/2004

Great nude-pink color for me, despite my auburn hair. It actually IS the color of my lips but better! Great texture and goes on like a dream. Love that you get the sharpener with it, almost makes up for the fact that it is smaller than you'd think from pics. Overall I'm pleased & I have a feeling I'll buy it numberous times.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jan/23/2004

This is a really small amount of product for the cost. But the consistency is wonderful. It feels so smooth and creamy on but manages to stay put. I also so like that they include the big fat sharpener in the package. Naked however didn't work out for me as a color. It wasn't quite what I was hoping for. I prob won't buy this again unless they came out with some more colors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

Jan/14/2004

I love this product. That being said, I am up in the air as to whether I would buy it again because I can't really afford something so small that costs so much. Tip, gals...Avon lip glaze in "blushing" is almost equal in color and texture on my ppp complexion and is $2.99! Just a thought...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

fromkaestu

Jan/03/2004

This is OK. The color is definitely a YLBB shade for me but it just doesn't really do anything for my lips, so they really aren't "better" when I wear it. The shade, a nude pink just sort of sits on my lips and doesn't have any depth to it. I find the consistency to be too thick. I wear it occasionally but there are so many more YLBB's out there that I like so …Read more

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age30-35